RWC 2015

Poccington

Where the fuck is Zordon?
Verified Military
Many people following the Rugby World Cup? With the exception of our Kiwi and Aussie contingent of course.

The highlight of the opening weekend had to be Japan beating South Africa... The final 5 minutes of that match was unreal.

England and Wales are falling apart at the seems. They're picking up injuries at an insane rate.

Australia have probably been the standout side in the competition so far, even without facing top class opposition yet. Pretty happy with Ireland so far, no major injuries, racking up the points and still not showing our full hand yet

However the Finn brothers, Angus Young, Cold Chisel, Eskimo Joe, Tumbleweed, The Superjesus, Powderfinger, Screamfeeder, Custard, Something for Kate, The Living End, Jebediah, You Am I, The Whitlams, The Cruel Sea, Frenzal Rhomb, Spiderbait, Silverchair,Dave Graney, Tex Perkins, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, TISM, The Vines, Grinspoon, Little Birdy, The John Butler Trio, Regurgitator, Tame Impala, Wolfmother, Boy & Bear are all still going, so we'll be fine.

That might be true, but I'm not as big a cunt as this bloke.

wTo2GT.jpg

You can have Mel you stateside guys, we've got Rusty (GO SOUTHS!!). I watched the Scotland v Oz game and drank a third of scotch after. The Scots had a mighty coaching side, a kiwi head coach and an Aussie who coached the Queensland Reds to a Super 12 premiership here, so they knew the Wallabies playbook. The Scots tries where scored by getting so close to the gain line and waiting for the intercepts, which occurred. The No. 14 who was sent off was an exception, had that ball stuck it would have been good night nurse. Regarding that decision near full time, that's' a tough one but it's in the record books, every team has hard luck stories and has had bad decisions go against them. South Africa v NZ next at O fuck hundred Saturday. That's a game I'm looking forward to, they don't play well together. Salmonella anyone? :ROFLMAO:

BOOYAH!!

Well, Argentina vs Australia was awesome. Both teams played incredibly fast and physical and there was liberal splashes of claret over some of the forwards. Wallabies need to improve in certain areas but fuck me, that was a great game. The Argie coach bust into tears when we scored the last try. We meet our Auld Foe once again Sunday morning kilo, it's hopefully going to live up to expectations.

Last edited:
Back