SAWMAN Associated Press Interview

Where is the link to the official Craig "THE Sawman" Sawyer fanclub... I wanna join, and get a big poster, and see you in teen beat magazine, and get a lunch box, and see you on daytime soaps, ... It is really really hard to type when you are laughing your ass off...

All shit aside, I am honored to know you and many of these other true warriors on this site. I was a leg medic in peacetime and served my tasks with pride... but with very little chance of spilling blood.. Thanks for your guys on the tip of the spear.

Steve

I've searched like crazy to find some discussion in the forums on here about the mission and what you operators are saying but I can't find anything good. Can you point me to the best thread which discusses Bin Laden's death and the mission that took place please? I normally wouldn't ask but I swear I've been searching for 2 hours and can't find it.

To all of the Special Operations Forces both abroad and home and to all of the military and intelligence professionals:Thank you so much for being the glue that keeps this nations together. If it wasn't for you we'd be nothing and every American citizen owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

Sigh...

It's called "OBL dead" - kinda hard to miss. :-"

You can get all the mission info on MSM - they are busily dissecting it. We don't have anymore than they do. And if we did, it's because we have security clearances that preclude us from discussing it on the open Internets. Which this place is.

:-|:mad:

LL

I understand that. I was just wondering if there was a thread you guys/girls were talking about it. I get it...helicopter raid on a fortified compound, probably a squad to breech doors a squad to detain civilians, a squad or 2 to provide security on the outside and of course the trigger pullers. Spectre or Spooky overhead to provide cover fire and 2 other Blackhawks in case one or 2 helicopters went down. Maybe even some SAD Operators in the mountains about 300 yards from the compound providing sniper support in case someone squeezes out of the compound and for recon purposes. Also drones overhead to provide realtime recon armed with hellfire missles in case something goes wrong and they needed a couple precision missles up someones ass. Possibly even some F-15's or another type of fighter overhead to provide air cover because it was such a high profile mission.

All this I got from either the press or from websites like this so I hope this hasn't broken any OPSEC rules. If it does I'm assuming the Mod's will get rid of this before anyone has a chance to read it anyway.

Ok and I know you probably are sick of this question from people like me but...why ST6 and not D? Is it possible there were some D Operators there just they aren't going to say that. I mean the press said there were some SAD Operators there to collect some intel. And I actually heard Colin Powell admit the existence of Delta on CNN.

You can get all the mission info on MSM - they are busily dissecting it. We don't have anymore than they do. And if we did, it's because we have security clearances that preclude us from discussing it on the open Internets. Which this place is.

LL

This. Well stated, LL.

Anyone who "knows something" more than what is being reported in the press BETTER NOT say anything about it here or on any other site. Not only will I delete your posts and ban you, I'll report you to your unit/organization/company. I got at least one assclown kicked out of the 160th for that type of thing.

And anyone asking for "inside" information... stop it. If you want to be "in," join the unit. Otherwise wait for the book to come out, just like the rest of us.

I understand that. I was just wondering if there was a thread you guys/girls were talking about it. I get it...helicopter raid on a fortified compound, probably a squad to breech doors a squad to detain civilians, a squad or 2 to provide security on the outside and of course the trigger pullers. Spectre or Spooky overhead to provide cover fire and 2 other Blackhawks in case one or 2 helicopters went down. Maybe even some SAD Operators in the mountains about 300 yards from the compound providing sniper support in case someone squeezes out of the compound and for recon purposes. Also drones overhead to provide realtime recon armed with hellfire missles in case something goes wrong and they needed a couple precision missles up someones ass. Possibly even some F-15's or another type of fighter overhead to provide air cover because it was such a high profile mission.

All this I got from either the press or from websites like this so I hope this hasn't broken any OPSEC rules. If it does I'm assuming the Mod's will get rid of this before anyone has a chance to read it anyway.

Ok and I know you probably are sick of this question from people like me but...why ST6 and not D? Is it possible there were some D Operators there just they aren't going to say that. I mean the press said there were some SAD Operators there to collect some intel. And I actually heard Colin Powell admit the existence of Delta on CNN.

Chuck Norris and I killed UBL. I charged the main gate and broke it down with my melon head....Chuck did the rest. While I ate the first person I came across

Chuck Norris and I killed UBL. I charged the main gate and broke it down with my melon head....Chuck did the rest. While I ate the first person I came across

I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you for this grievous breach of OPSEC...

Good job SAWMAN!

Back