School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

I get this weird cognitive dissonance when all the news outlets are going so far as to use the Nashville dude's preferred pronouns. Like, I figured the lgbt community could at least revoke this one's membership, no? Not that I adhere to that anyhow though.

I get this weird cognitive dissonance when all the news outlets are going so far as to use the Nashville dude's preferred pronouns. Like, I figured the lgbt community could at least revoke this one's membership, no? Not that I adhere to that anyhow though.
I even believe it was a recent decision, like in the preceding weeks, or even days.

The fact that the LGBTQ degenerate community/media are using this cunts pronouns is astounding and concerning.

To note, IDGAF about LGBTQ positive or negative. They can do what they do, as long as they don't force me to accept their views or use propaganda against children, which many do.

The very fact that the community are respecting the cunts pronouns displays that no matter how much of a piece of shit you are, you'll be supported because you share degenerate views.

I'm sure this will earn me hate/praise but as a whole, the community/media/government supporting these turds is what I despise.

Yet, it's the fucking guns.

There was a real weird bit in time where some right wing talking heads (mostly seen in the local area) were adamant about using they/them for the Club Q shooter, because that meant the shooter wasn't a white male.
The accusation was that if mainstream media didn't use the shooters pronouns they were lying.

I don't care that outlets are using the Nashville shooter's pronouns. They're worm food, that's all that matters to me.

District 20 is probably the most known school district out here, because it's the one with the most "culture war" shit going on.

From This article, it reads like the wannabe shooter had a pretty detailed manifesto with how to 3d print weapons, expected casualty rates, and the targets.
Also, had a list of mass shooters/celebs with notes.

Eric and Dylan: Losers
Adam Lanza: To smart
Isreal Keyes: Degenerate
Lauren Southern: Pathetic
Vaush: Terrorist
Donald J. Trump: Con-mam
Bad cops: Useless garbage
Stockholm, Name: Liam K.

This is something a bunch of people out here were worried about after the Club Q shooting; some shithead LGBT person shooting up one of the religious organizations out here (I.E. focus on the family), in order to "get back at them".

Glad they got fucking caught before they did something.

I'm not sure what this accomplishes. Are these guys just part-time reserve deputies? If they want to go into law enforcement why don't they just... got to the Academy?

Not just veterans, regular veterans can do that. Under the Texas state code to be a peace officer you have to be a citizen. This law changed amends that for permanent residents who are veterans. This ends up being a small subset of people but also opens up a LEO career to a population that may desire that for transition.

Not just veterans, regular veterans can do that. Under the Texas state code to be a peace officer you have to be a citizen. This law changed amends that for permanent residents who are veterans. This ends up being a small subset of people but also opens up a LEO career to a population that may desire that for transition.
Permanent residents--so... people who aren't citizens? interesting.

Just wanna bump this thread as the most prescient and dangerous mass shooting craze (2 planned/1 executed with 6 dead) has transpired and we don’t yet have the manifesto from the woman that committed a religiously motivated hate crime.

It hasn’t been memory holed; that’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is the news cycle has distracted us from this event which- at any other time in history- would have been remarkable and dominated every news broadcast till the end of time.

Last edited:
What I’m saying is the news cycle has distracted us from this event which- at any other time in history- would have been remarkable and dominated every news broadcast till the end of time.
Kids barely get a mention anymore. The tizzy caused by the idea that the last one happened to be transgender fit a narrative both sides have been pushing and was a news wet-dream for a week. Now…back to normal programming.

What classified docs?

Just wanna bump this thread as the most prescient and dangerous mass shooting craze (2 planned/1 executed with 6 dead) has transpired and we don’t yet have the manifesto from the woman that committed a religiously motivated hate crime.

It hasn’t been memory holed; that’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is the news cycle has distracted us from this event which- at any other time in history- would have been remarkable and dominated every news broadcast till the end of time.

Shooter's self identity doesn't fit the narrative and you have blue anon trying to shut it down...oh look a new one in Louisville and you get a hated Governor to hit the circuit and be a victim? Perfect. Not to take away his pain or anything, it's just convenient.

Still no manifesto, eh? We had the Louisville bank shooter's name, manifesto, comments from parents, work history, interviews with local people on the street etc etc etc in about 24 hours.

But the religiously motivated transgender lunatic that slaughtered children- nada. Not a medication list, not a mental health history, and certainly not the motive in her own words because it was deemed "Too dangerous" by the FBI.

Back