School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

KC is starting to look like terrorism to me.
1st shooter (illegal alien ) identified was initially tied to the hotel explosion in Ft. Worth.
Watching the dems cover this up will be interesting.
I won’t be surprised; every day that this doesn’t happen literally shocks me. If I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t care as much, but this country has fucked itself because of it’s made up white-guilt and giving a fuck what some two-bit group on Twitter thinks.

America continues to elect people/groups who hate this country and what made it great. It makes me so angry that I have to stay away from most of these ‘real life’ threads because of my feeling of helplessness after digesting them puts me in a legit funk.

There was a time I could sit on my mountain top, look at the rest of the world shitting on itself and say, “thank God that kinda stuff doesn’t have here in America.”

Not anymore…we are no more special than anyone else and we did it to ourselves. We tried so hard to become politically correct, woke, and fair that we stopped doing that things that once made us great, and why? Because of the off chance we may offend some group that couldn’t give two-shits about us in the first place.

Fuck them and fuck us. I’m tired and done.

Burn baby burn. Cause why not?

Back to the dot and Disney thread to scroll my life away…

KC is starting to look like terrorism to me.
1st shooter (illegal alien ) identified was initially tied to the hotel explosion in Ft. Worth.
Watching the dems cover this up will be interesting.
The recent downtown explosion in Fort Worth? That was nothing but gas explosion from construction on resturant....seriously

I won’t be surprised; every day that this doesn’t happen literally shocks me. If I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t care as much, but this country has fucked itself because of it’s made up white-guilt and giving a fuck what some two-bit group on Twitter thinks.

America continues to elect people/groups who hate this country and what made it great. It makes me so angry that I have to stay away from most of these ‘real life’ threads because of my feeling of helplessness after digesting them puts me in a legit funk.

There was a time I could sit on my mountain top, look at the rest of the world shitting on itself and say, “thank God that kinda stuff doesn’t have here in America.”

Not anymore…we are no more special than anyone else and we did it to ourselves. We tried so hard to become politically correct, woke, and fair that we stopped doing that things that once made us great, and why? Because of the off chance we may offend some group that couldn’t give two-shits about us in the first place.

Fuck them and fuck us. I’m tired and done.

Burn baby burn. Cause why not?

Back to the dot and Disney thread to scroll my life away…
You literally voted this. You were a big proponent of the woke movement. You and others insinuated that people here were racists or conspiracy theorists if they said otherwise. Oh, and it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

I don’t know, brother. Looks like some bangers to me but 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 44095View attachment 44097

Notice how two gang bangers shoot up a bunch of children celebrating the Chiefs victory, and because they're black, it's gone away. And the talking points is about firearms access and not about the fact that KC has some very large neighborhoods that are shitholes, like St Louis.

Notice how two gang bangers shoot up a bunch of children celebrating the Chiefs victory, and because they're black, it's gone away. And the talking points is about firearms access and not about the fact that KC has some very large neighborhoods that are shitholes, like St Louis.

Bingo.

Former cop hired to investigate coward pieces of shit finds no issues. Seems legit.

Fucking cowards.

Well, it takes a great deal of time for officers to set up a command post, and as you know, setting up a command post is the most important first step in any active shooter situation. And the command post has to be constructed in accordance with Uvalde PD Active Shooter training protocol.

Once the command post is set up and inspected for proper installation, then police must focus their attention on the acquisition of proper equipment. In this case, a rifle-rated protective shield which has to be shipped from Bangladesh by oxen-drawn wheeled transportation.

While waiting for the rifle-rated shield, and prior to preparing for any tactical response, it’s necessary for officers to perform crowd control methods on hysterical parents who are desperately attempting to breach police barriers. If this is allowed to happen, damage could occur to the carefully constructed command post resulting in the necessity for complete reconstruction.

Finally, before preparing to enter the active shooter’s zone of danger, extra uniform trousers must arrive at the command post in order to replace the trousers of the officers on scene that have been soiled by various solid and liquid secretions. Then, and only then, can discussions commence about the best defensive positions to occupy, preferably in the next county.

Last edited:

Former cop hired to investigate coward pieces of shit finds no issues. Seems legit.

Fucking cowards.
Uvalde doubled down on their cowardice.

It doesn't matter to anyone, outside that small circle of officials, what this handpicked fool says. The Uvalde department will forever be known as a group of cowards and used as a case study for what not to do.

Uvalde doubled down on their cowardice.

It doesn't matter to anyone, outside that small circle of officials, what this handpicked fool says. The Uvalde department will forever be known as a group of cowards and used as a case study for what not to do.

See also; Houston Police and Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

I'm glad the community has learned from this and seeks accountability for those responsible.

Two law enforcement officials criticized in DOJ report for Uvalde response advance in reelection efforts

A Uvalde County law enforcement official named in the Justice Department’s report detailing the botched police response to the Robb Elementary School shooting won his respective Republican primary for reelection Tuesday evening and another is headed to a runoff after winning the largest share of votes, according to unofficial results.

Back