SF Poser — On MyPage?

He lists...

FT BRAGG/ LOS ALAMITOS, NORTH CAROLINA/ CALIFORNIA US
18B
3RD BTL/ 2OTH S.F GRP/ 19TH S.F GRP

A preliminary look shows that 3rd Bn, 20th grp is located in Fla.

He also has down...

THE REST OF MY HOMEBOYS DIED IN COMBAT NEVER CAME HOME ONES a "RANGER"!! ALWAYS a "RANGER"!!! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!! ALL THE WAY!!! SOME GAVE SOME!!! SOME GAVE ALL!!!! U.S.ARMY RANGERS are among the most elite, if not the most elite, combat soldiers in the world. Being a RANGER is a function of attitude and state of mind, as well as a matter of skill and training. It is the fraternity of a highly select group within the profession of arms that few will attempt to join and into which even fewer will be initiated. To be a Ranger is a mark of excellence indicating a degree of success that few will achieve. The challenge of being a RANGER is to prove your ability to lead and command while undergoing significant mental, emotional, and physical stress. For those who have mastered this challenge, the coveted title of "ARMY RANGER" is their reward.

Considering he is SF and not a Ranger and is NG not AD that is interesting as there is no NG Ranger unit.

If it looks like a poser and smells like a poser...

Lets face it, SF, Rangers, Seals, PJ's, etc are all bad ass fraternities! I hate posers and wish that they can all be brought out and publicly humiliated.

But there seem to be a never ending supply of them! Especially these days!!!

I guess I am going to stop getting pissed off at them. It is not like I am one of the Varsity guys myself.

My wish for him is that he gets his ass handed to him by a real PRO in front of all his gangster buddies. I am talking about one of you (real operators) who looks very unassuming and maybe even harmless looking. I am talking about just disassemble this guy in a very public way and I hope it ends up on YouTube!

Then maybe he will catch some disease and then his dick falls off so he can not procreate!!!

What an Ass Bag!!!

Lets face it, SF, Rangers, Seals, PJ's, etc are all bad ass fraternities! I hate posers and wish that they can all be brought out and publicly humiliated.

But there seem to be a never ending supply of them! Especially these days!!!

I guess I am going to stop getting pissed off at them. It is not like I am one of the Varsity guys myself.

My wish for him is that he gets his ass handed to him by a real PRO in front of all his gangster buddies. I am talking about one of you (real operators) who looks very unassuming and maybe even harmless looking. I am talking about just disassemble this guy in a very public way and I hope it ends up on YouTube!

Then maybe he will catch some disease and then his dick falls off so he can not procreate!!!

What an Ass Bag!!!

I agree... I think part of it is the fantasy world people get sucked into. Ever watch people re-live hollyweird movies as if they where real. I like movies, great entertainment but any connection to reality, IMHO, is purely accidental. Like drug store cowboys, be what ever you want to be.

I wanted to be a wannabe too, I was hearing about jody, what a great time he was having. I said to myself, that's what I wannabe........ I guess I missed that one.

The other earlier 'gangsta' was out of Athens, Ga....and was a black hood rat...

No-one spells or writes it like this.......no-one:

3RD BTL/ 2OTH S.F GRP/ 19TH S.F GRP

Posers do tho....

He also has a bunch or 'Rangers Lead the Way' hooah-isms in his profile but nothing SF....wonder why??

......Mr. Diaz......POSER.

"I wanted to be a wannabe too, I was hearing about jody, what a great time he was having. I said to myself, that's what I wannabe........ I guess I missed that one."

LMAO

Yeah, people need to be liked and want respect but many out in the world don't realize you earn it by NOT trying to earn respect!!!
Kinda sad really, because they feel empty or less than they wish they really are and instead of making something of themselves they grab on to fiction and try to convince everyone around them it is REAL. But it gets real bad when they start believing their own PRESS! Then they are just F'ing nuts!!!

What they don't get is that there is so much more going on for those that really are those images they portray. They don't know that the real deal folks can spot them a mile away! Even for those of us that only made the JV squad can see them coming!!!

They are just like the Val Kilmers of the world and only actors. Making claims and statements that seem reasonable to them but the reality of facts for those that did those things in real life know it is something much bigger than themselves. I becomes something that they were a part of rather than about that one lone ranger wannabe.

Why do people do this? It will not help you pick up chicks or make up for your malformed genitalia.

3/20 SFG(A) has a company in NC. If this guy were legit he'd know some of its history. While I've mostly forgotten the names of the guys I knew from there, I still remember details. Were he legit, he should have no problem with the big picture on the unit.

i think the main problem is badassness and overall awesometudity. You wouldnt have groupies if it wasnt for rock stars, you dig? I blame all of us for doing the job and giving the "I could have done selection if it wasnt for the rucking/water/physical standards/shooting/my trick knee/the last eval/the instructors didnt like me (pick one or more of the preceeding)" crowd. You should all be ashamed.

I LOVE posers. i wish they would stop taking up all my o2.

This tard is a total duechbag !!!

With all his nonsense he's not smart enough to know to actually fabricate dates and times of graduation and college that coincide with his fantasy of being a Ranger and Special Forces qualified. When did he have time to go to the Ranger Regiment with those dates ? In the pic over across the street he has his SF tab over his Ranger tab with a Ranger Regiment Scroll and a Ranger combat scroll on his right sleeve of his Class A's. :rolleyes:

Master Blaster wings on his ACU's with a CIB to boot. All that after he graduated community college in 2003 ? How did he complete 65 jumps in less than 3 years ??

This kid was one busy soldier. :rolleyes:

Someone in the know needs to contact the 19th SF Group and the Ranger Regiment and get his ass handed to him. I'm betting he's a reservist or National Guard soldier at a very low level and has all his "Gang Banger" bro's thinking he's hot shit.

Would the Latin Kings stand for an outright liar in their gang ? :uhh:

His timelines are retarded.

My favorite part:

Education:In college
Income:$250,000 and Higher

They must have pasted a nice pay-rate increase from the military that I missed.

Those pics can be googled and downloaded by any clown with a connection to the internet. Doesn't the Army still do background checks? Can't believe they would let that quality earn any beret and dishonor those that deserve it.

Forget the posing. I want to stop the shithead for his horrible spelling.

PS
WTF is a BTL?

Back