SITREP THREAD. Post your Progress Here.

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Hey guys/gals, I figured I’d give y’all an update since it’s been awhile. I graduated infantry OSUT, and subsequently went on to graduate RASP. RASP is an ass kicker, but it is so worth it. I would like to thank everyone who helped me along before I shipped. That being said, RASP just gets you the ticket to the dance. Now it’s time for the dance.
Dude! Congrats, thanks for the update!

Kaldak

Wheelchair Kamikaze
Verified Military
Hey guys/gals, I figured I’d give y’all an update since it’s been awhile. I graduated infantry OSUT, and subsequently went on to graduate RASP. RASP is an ass kicker, but it is so worth it. I would like to thank everyone who helped me along before I shipped. That being said, RASP just gets you the ticket to the dance. Now it’s time for the dance.

Glad to see a success story.

Well done!

Viper1

Special Forces
Verified SOF
Would be great if all those that were on a progressive route 2 years ago would now tell us how they are doing. See how many would become Green Tab's here. Many should have made it through the pipeline by now or close to it.
Agreed! What’s the word from the various pipelines?

Never forget: it is worth it.

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
My Godson passed his USMC Recon selection.
You’re super proud of him, but do you have his okay to post his name here?
PERSEC aside, this could go sideways for him multiple ways.

If I were still on staff I would delete the photo without thinking twice about it.

Last edited:

MoProblems

Unverified
Attended TACP Officer A&S this week down at Bullis. Picked up rhabdo and got med dropped. Planning to either reapply for next one or going enlisted AFSPECWAR route. Other than that it was a great time.
To echo others, it’s good to see this site live again.
Update:
-went enlisted AFSW (Aug 2020)
-shred out to TACP (March 2021)
-washed out of the apprentice course (Aug 2021)
-currently a radar troop

When presented the “well are you gonna go back or what” question, answer is not at this time. Looking into alphabet soup agency careers as of now. Then again I still have at least 4 years on the hook so we will see.

Undoubtedly my quest for the next will have me asking questions here; I’ll try to keep them as coherent as possible.