Super Sweet Movie Discussion Thread

Yo. Bullet train on Netflix- it’s a crazy thick ensemble cast and a well constructed movie. Put your brain in the late 90’s a la Oceans, mix in a Tarantino level of gore and a GREAT Brad Pitt. For a throwaway action movie? 8.75 or 9 out of ten.

Your write up was way gooder than mine.

Super Sweet Movie Discussion Thread

You're definitely a Thomas!

:ROFLMAO:

Hahahahah how dare you. News flash, I did not check the thread before this post.

I'm a Henry..... :ninja:

You guys need to do a Ones Ready podcast all in Britt-ish!!! And compare the beret wearers with Thomas characters

:ROFLMAO:

Edit - Added not safe for work!

Last edited:
Just came out of the second Avatar.

Probably the best CGI I've ever seen, and that was in a standard 2D theater. I'm definitely going to go back and see it in IMAX 3D.

I think it had a better story then the first one, but it does drag in parts. Probably 1/3rd of the running time is devoted to learning the culture and environment of the sea tribe.

I thought it was interesting, but YMMV.

Action set pieces and Cameron's bread and butter, and this doesn't disappoint. The scenes feel massive in scope.

Tom Cruise is out there just casually ensuring he cements his legacy as one of the best action movie stars.

Cruise may be a wacky Hollywood nut who prays to spaceships, but man you cannot take away his balls of steel or dedication to his craft. The dude is pressing 60 and talking in a conversational tone while free falling.

Back