Super Sweet Movie Discussion Thread

Tom Cruise is... one of "those" religious members, but you can't deny the man's commitment to full sending everything he does.

While Travis Pastrana did this before, and maybe others, the sheer amount of work Cruise and the film crew put into this is staggering. I cannot help but tip my hat to everyone involved.

Tom Cruise is... one of "those" religious members, but you can't deny the man's commitment to full sending everything he does.

While Travis Pastrana did this before, and maybe others, the sheer amount of work Cruise and the film crew put into this is staggering. I cannot help but tip my hat to everyone involved.

I think the Mission Impossible series is simply just an excuse for him to try cool shit that he wants to do.

Watching the original top gun. Tell me the part where Goose died on ejection don't bring the man tears!

Goose killed himself through incompetence. Now I'm like "Damn, Meg Ryan, that sucks! Sorry for your loss and the kid's. Speaking of, being preggers and all means I don't need a condom so what's say we Netflix and chill."

Watched The King last night. Great movie. Joel Edgerton, Timothée wotcizname, the kid from Dune. Great script, fine acting, awesome battle scenes. Robert Pattinson is very good as the slimy despicable Dauphin; Edgerton makes a great Falstaff. Film came out in 2019…under the radar and in the middle of the pandemic.

Watched The King last night. Great movie. Joel Edgerton, Timothée wotcizname, the kid from Dune. Great script, fine acting, awesome battle scenes. Robert Pattinson is very good as the slimy despicable Dauphin; Edgerton makes a great Falstaff. Film came out in 2019…under the radar and in the middle of the pandemic.

I really enjoyed it in 2019 when it came out.

Yeah, yeah...it's the 5th movie in a series that never needed a sequel, but...take my money. Looks like it could be entertaining.

It looks like they finally made a good Indiana Jones movie again. They better pull out all the stops to send off Harrison Ford. And better not fuck it up to introduce his replacement. Leave it alone for a decade and start from scratch.

Back