Super Sweet Movie Discussion Thread

Rebel Moon Part 2...like the acting in both of these movies is so bad, plot is ok. Script could use some work. The score is almost like it's The Gladiator. Also, Interstellar Warships operate on coal?

The Ministry of Ungentlemenly Warfare...HELL YEAH! Go see it! 🙂

Between this movie and The Gentlemen, maybe I'm a Guy Ritchie fan...or maybe I just like shows with the word Gentlemen in the title? 🤷‍♂️

This was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It's rare but I give this film 2 ratings, that's how good it was: Casting 5 out of 5 British Cleopatras / Action 4.5 out of 5 Nazi head shots!

8-):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Freud's Last Session, Netflix. Anthony Hopkins plays Freud, who invited CS Lewis into his home to debate Christianity/atheism. Worth watching if just for Hopkins.

Finally saw Dune part 2. Wow. I’m going to have to schedule half a day to watch both 1 and 2 again consecutively.

My one small issue with 2 was casting Christopher Walken as the emperor. I can’t watch him without thinking about needing more cowbell. Great actor…but he’s so associated in my mind with his classic comedy appearances it’s now hard for me to accept him seriously.

Awesome film. The door is very open for another sequel.

Finally saw Dune part 2. Wow. I’m going to have to schedule half a day to watch both 1 and 2 again consecutively.

My one small issue with 2 was casting Christopher Walken as the emperor. I can’t watch him without thinking about needing more cowbell. Great actor…but he’s so associated in my mind with his classic comedy appearances it’s now hard for me to accept him seriously.

Awesome film. The door is very open for another sequel.

Yeah, that's not exactly how I pictured Shaddam IV, leader of the Sardaukar legions. This one was a bit too artsy for me...especially with how they did the Harkonnens. Also, why do Lea Seydoux like that, now I can't have her as my next ex wife.

Rebel Moon Part 2...like the acting in both of these movies is so bad, plot is ok. Script could use some work. The score is almost like it's The Gladiator. Also, Interstellar Warships operate on coal?

I'm sure they are intentionally making it "bad" so that a Zach Snyder cut can be released. Since it's a whole meme and all now.

Back