Super Sweet Movie Discussion Thread

I don't plan on seeing it. But here's the filmmaker's map of the various factions in the movie:

View attachment 44487

Blue: Loyalists
Yellow: Western Forces
Burgundy: Florida Alliance
Green: New People's Army

Texas and California allies? That's a reach.

Outside of fucking Philly, Pittsburgh and York/Harrisburg, we ain't fucking loyalists. Lol

Who is that?
(Googles)
Well, helllloooooo dere, Ms. Gonzalez!

I wouldn't leave my wife for her, but I'd probably spend a mint on Tiffany.com when that story broke.
I don't know...she makes me all warm and tingly inside. :ROFLMAO:

I really enjoyed the civil war movie maybe it’s because I have read or seen so many 2nd civil war related stuff that it was refreshing to see more of the effect than the cause of the war

@Devildoc
@policemedic

Maria and I watched Asphalt City last night.

Technical advisers did pretty good job for movie. Pt. interactions with EMS were realistic and funny.

Movie kind of slow though. Ending left you wondering though, I felt as if the rookie medic found his way in a busy, shit system, that's my take away, Maria was not fond of ending.

@Devildoc
@policemedic

Maria and I watched Asphalt City last night.

Technical advisers did pretty good job for movie. Pt. interactions with EMS were realistic and funny.

Movie kind of slow though. Ending left you wondering though, I felt as if the rookie medic found his way in a busy, shit system, that's my take away, Maria was not fond of ending.

Thanks for the review. Did you stream it?

Back