The China Thread (Threat)

Where in Alaska did military shoot down flying ‘object’ days after intercepting Chinese spy balloon?
Hmm, flying North East. I wonder if it was one of ours launched from Clear Space Force Station, about 300 miles north of the city of Anchorage?

Or perhaps Robot-launched weather balloons in Alaska hasten demise of remote stations

If so lots of egg in face comedy is about to ensue.

BTW, word out of Alaska is: The AK boys (the rescue units) have been busy this morning! HC and 60's on scene the past few hours.

Last edited:
"an object"

LzaTshMV8DBe7MGeyM8_jz15pSHqu4ZubKc_I3qtMoA.jpg

What’s funny about that headline, and this one, Pentagon shoots down unknown object flying in U.S. airspace is that a week ago we would have thought, “we shot down a UFO???”
Tin foil hat on - They’ve already said this doesn’t mimic the known Chinese stuff that’s been floated over us. They shot it down immediately. Wonder why they let Chinese stuff but not another countries…

I don’t believe what I just said but optics are a bitch especially when the current POTUS is owned by the Chinese.

Tin foil hat on - They’ve already said this doesn’t mimic the known Chinese stuff that’s been floated over us. They shot it down immediately. Wonder why they let Chinese stuff but not another countries…

I don’t believe what I just said but optics are a bitch especially when the current POTUS is owned by the Chinese.

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Back