The China Thread (Threat)

The U.S. shot down an object over Alaska. The government doesn't know yet what it was — NPR

Everyone who believes that headline take one giant step forward …

Still Waiting GIF

Air Force Agreement Allows Ionospheric Research to Continue <--these folks have launched balloon in the past, just saying.

Former Congressman Wonders if Object Shot Down Over Alaska Is Alien UFO <a Newsweek article written by Katherine Fung (staff writer). "Katherine Fung is a Newsweek reporter based in New York City. Her focus is reporting on U.S. and world politics. She has covered the Republican primary elections and the American education system extensively. Katherine joined Newsweek in 2020 and had previously worked at Good Housekeeping and Marie Claire. She is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario and obtained her Master's degree from New York University. You can get in touch with Katherine by emailing k.fung@newsweek.com. Languages: English."

They shot down a silver cylindrical object that was flying at 40,000 feet and they can’t go into specifics about it “due to classification reasons.”

If you want to start a thousand conspiracy theories, this is how you start a thousand conspiracy theories.

They shot down a silver cylindrical object that was flying at 40,000 feet and they can’t go into specifics about it “due to classification reasons.”
"In other news, families are gathered at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport seeking answers about their loved ones last seen on American Airlines Flight 69420 from Anchorage to Seattle."

So the latest "object" was over Canada, but Trudeau let the Americans shoot it down? I mean I know Canadians are uber-polite and all, but...

"Tell me you want to look tough domestically, but deep down you're super-duper scared of China, without telling me that you're super-duper scared of China."

1676155023935.png

Okay @RackMaster - you’re up. NORAD confirms 'high-altitude airborne object' flying over northern Canada — Fox News

Isn’t this the way most of the Alien Invasion movies begin?

I think I liked it better before we were shooting down balloons and reporting on alleged UFO’s popping up all over the place.
To add…

I mean…I know things are tough up yonder, but don’t you Canadian boys at least have a couple of airplanes of your own?

Trudeau: US Warplane shot down object over northern Canada

OTTAWA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Saturday that on his order a U.S. warplane shot down an unidentified object that was flying high over northern Canada, acting a day after U.S. planes took similar action over Alaska.

To add part two deux:

Canada after the US splashes the latest ‘object’

Last edited:
So the latest "object" was over Canada, but Trudeau let the Americans shoot it down? I mean I know Canadians are uber-polite and all, but...

"Tell me you want to look tough domestically, but deep down you're super-duper scared of China, without telling me that you're super-duper scared of China."

View attachment 41644

Well he only now ordered the F-35, I'm not even sure how many of the used Aussie F-18's are in service.

8 apparently...

Supplementing the CF-18 fleet - Canada.ca

Well he only now ordered the F-35, I'm not even sure how many of the used Aussie F-18's are in service.

8 apparently...

Supplementing the CF-18 fleet - Canada.ca

That's a whole lot of air space to be dependent on your neighbor to the South for defense? Probably should be nicer and stuff. I mean I got you, but your government probably needs to do some self selection from the gene pool and such.

Back