The China Thread (Threat)

Cause aliens from an entirely different planet would get smashed by 5th gen fighters. What was in the news cycle before this because I forgot...

Military shoots down another high-altitude object, over Lake Huron, officials say
Another shoot down over Lake Huron (Great Lakes Region). Me think the Air Force need a couple of Aces to put in the history books.

Or somebody be desperate to keep news of Laptop, classified documents being at homes, and getting rich from money traceable back to China being in the News.
Haha... 179th ANG from Duluth got this one. Cave Canem! :D

It is funny, we went from just one balloon sighting that would've been let go by the Pentagon were it not for Chase Doak (this dude is clearly a national hero ;-) ) to shooting down 4 "things" in about as many days.

Release the Kraken!

Last edited:
Haha... 179th ANG from Duluth got this one. Cave Canem! :D

It is funny, we went from just one balloon sighting that would've been let go by the Pentagon were it not for Chase Doak (this dude is clearly a national hero ;-) ) to shooting down 4 "things" in about as many days.

Release the Kraken!
Warms my heart, as a retired Guard guy. Both F-16's came back with an AIM-9 rail empty, so I wonder if the wingman got the kill.

As of today, I don't need to post memes, the official press releases and talking PF spokespersons are doing a better job at it than any meme or joke or tin foil hat explanation I could post. The egg in face deniability is being officially exercised and its very entertaining.

@Ooh-Rah where do we talk about the war already being conducted on our soil?

First the power plants, then food processing, then China buying up all the farmland, then the aliens/balloons/spy craft now hazardous material trains derailing 3x a week nationwide…

Next is cell towers and internet connectivity. Anyone wanna bet? (Not you @TLDR20 i still have to send you your winnings).

Back