The China Thread (Threat)

"There is no – again, no — indication of aliens or extraterrestrial activity with these recent takedowns," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said at Monday's daily press briefing.

View attachment 41667
Them saying it isn't aliens is the #1 reason I think it is. lol

I was in Northern MN yesterday and the 179th FS up there was awfully busy...constant sorties all morning long. If it's not aliens, how else do you explain the number of ANG sorties on Valentine's Day? Pretty obvious to me.

season 8 episode 10 GIF

Too bad we already have one. AARO was set up for this.
Article is interesting, but back in the day the reverse engineering of weaponry was done by the military and not the FBI as a crime scene investigation. Between the War Department (Army) and Office of Strategic Services (OSS) there was a large extensive infrastructure put in place for doing this that was retained through the Cold War.

So, the Tin Foil Hat Theory conspiracy is why is the FBI which is a Justice Department Agency doing a crime scene cleanup unless they be doing a coverup? Ought to start a betting pool to see if the FBI and Justice Department identify any crimes or criminals?

Or maybe because Military Intelligence is lacking the intelligence to figure out anything?

Article is interesting, but back in the day the reverse engineering of weaponry was done by the military and not the FBI as a crime scene investigation. Between the War Department (Army) and Office of Strategic Services (OSS) there was a large extensive infrastructure put in place for doing this that was retained through the Cold War.

So, the Tin Foil Hat Theory conspiracy is why is the FBI which is a Justice Department Agency doing a crime scene cleanup unless they be doing a coverup? Ought to start a betting pool to see if the FBI and Justice Department identify any crimes or criminals?

Or maybe because Military Intelligence is lacking the intelligence to figure out anything?

The FBI has a well established counterintelligence role.

Also, you called it a crime scene. Crime scene processing is something at which they do excel.

The FBI has a well established counterintelligence role.
Yes most certainly the FBI has a counterintelligence investigation role. This role is dominantly to determine if a person or a group of people engaged in activities that may be injurious to US national security or advantageous to a foreign power. To some degree this is a role of AF OSI, NCIS as they are also considered Federal Law Enforcement is some capacity. As the National Transportation Safety Board has authority to retain control of and manage access to the accident wreckage during the investigation an argument can be made it also has a counterintelligence role.

I perhaps should have emphasized Tin Foil Hat a bit more to indicate I was spewing out some BS having relevance to a laptop and some business dealing a high-ranking elected official may or may not have with the China.

My other point is within DOD there is, or at least was, significant infrastructure, resources, and capability to reverse engineer the technology. As the article I was somewhat responding to is titled "Broken ARRO? ...", I was tongue in cheek suggesting the ARRO may not be the only broken capability by taking advantage of military intelligence being the brunt of intellect jokes since Christ was a Corporal.

Aliens could be the size of chihuahuas. You could fit a lot of chihuahuas in an object the size of a small car. And maybe they are super technologically advanced but not so hot on infrared countermeasures. Maybe they're good at intergalactic space travel but don't have any conception of aggressive behavior.

Think about it.

I am 100% comfortable with the FBI is conducting an investigation. That organization has a history of Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity. We don't have to worry about it being used for a political agenda, succumbing to its political bias, the opinion of agents or even outsiders, we have a law enforcement agency committed to truth and justice.

J. Edgar set the standard and we are a better country for his efforts.

I am 100% comfortable with the FBI is conducting an investigation. That organization has a history of Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity. We don't have to worry about it being used for a political agenda, succumbing to its political bias, the opinion of agents or even outsiders, we have a law enforcement agency committed to truth and justice.

J. Edgar set the standard and we are a better country for his efforts.
Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Aliens could be the size of chihuahuas. You could fit a lot of chihuahuas in an object the size of a small car. And maybe they are super technologically advanced but not so hot on infrared countermeasures. Maybe they're good at intergalactic space travel but don't have any conception of aggressive behavior.

Think about it.
100% fact.

She is SO bad. Reading the exact transcript, instead of cleaned-up one, makes it so much more cringier. She can't speak coherently. I would fire a lieutenant for briefing in this manner, and she is a national-level figure.

She actually said Canadia. I love the reporter trying to help her out over and over until she stumbled to her feet...and she still continued to shit the bed with a sympathetic reporter coaching her.

Back