The China Thread (Threat)

I've wondered for a while now why the USG is being coy about the nature of the "objects" that were shot down, and I also thought it was odd that we were not able to recover the debris from several of the claimed shoot-downs. Some people are speculating:

1) we shot down the wrong thing--instead of a Chinese spy "object" or an alien UFO, it was something non-nefarious. Like a kid's science project.

2) we either missed what we shot at, or we didn't take those reported shots at all.

...of course it could be that the objects were threats and they're now just itty-bitty pieces at the bottom of the Great Lakes or something.

I don't know enough about the situation to take an educated guess. It's all just very interesting.

I've wondered for a while now why the USG is being coy about the nature of the "objects" that were shot down, and I also thought it was odd that we were not able to recover the debris from several of the claimed shoot-downs. Some people are speculating:

1) we shot down the wrong thing--instead of a Chinese spy "object" or an alien UFO, it was something non-nefarious. Like a kid's science project.

2) we either missed what we shot at, or we didn't take those reported shots at all.

...of course it could be that the objects were threats and they're now just itty-bitty pieces at the bottom of the Great Lakes or something.

I don't know enough about the situation to take an educated guess. It's all just very interesting.

Rumours that the one shot down over the Yukon was an amateur radio balloon.

Mystery object shot down over Yukon may have been harmless 'pico balloon'.

Intercepted transmission:

EARTHLINGS BECAUSE WE HAVE AN OVERABUNDANCE OF FOSSIL FUELS ON OUR PLANET WE CAME IN GOOD WILL TO GIVE YOU OUR SURPLUS. FREE GAS OIL AND DIESEL FUEL FOR THE NEXT TWO THOUSAND YEARS. BUT DUE TO YOUR UNPROVOKED ATTACK ON OUR DIPLOMATIC MISSION, THE DEAL IS OFF. FUCK YOU.

EARTHLINGS BECAUSE WE HAVE AN OVERABUNDANCE OF FOSSIL FUELS ON OUR PLANET WE CAME IN GOOD WILL TO GIVE YOU OUR SURPLUS. FREE GAS OIL AND DIESEL FUEL FOR THE NEXT TWO THOUSAND YEARS. BUT DUE TO YOUR UNPROVOKED ATTACK ON OUR DIPLOMATIC MISSION, THE DEAL IS OFF.

The word 'FREE' is what scared us, I'm sure.

free.png

EARTHLINGS BECAUSE WE HAVE AN OVERABUNDANCE OF FOSSIL FUELS ON OUR PLANET WE CAME IN GOOD WILL TO GIVE YOU OUR SURPLUS. FREE GAS OIL AND DIESEL FUEL FOR THE NEXT TWO THOUSAND YEARS. BUT DUE TO YOUR UNPROVOKED ATTACK ON OUR DIPLOMATIC MISSION, THE DEAL IS OFF. FUCK YOU.
"I'm from the intergalactic government... I"m here to help."

Food Bae GIF

talking stan marsh GIF by South Park
Hold your horses, Nostradamus. …just because you see a world wide conspiracy between every roll of tinfoil does not mean mean you’ve actually proven anything.

Repeating everything Art Bell rambled on about for decades and then claiming “SEE!” when something unexplained happens is the M.O. of nearly every conspiracy theorist; your aligning yourself with some of the guys on this board who are asking some very relevant questions does not automatically make you a SME on anything.

I have an issue with balloons flying between 10,000 and 40,000 feet. Small, but could they FOD an engine? Need a position light of some sort.
I have a issue with with them flying over a couple thousand feet. Same thing with drones. Pilots simply aren't looking for this crap and even if they are most of it's too small to see until it's too late anyway. I remember seeing a notation on a sectional years back about a balloon on a 10,000ft cable down near Yuma, AZ. Could you imagine running into something like that without notice?

Hold your horses, Nostradamus. …just because you see a world wide conspiracy between every roll of tinfoil does not mean mean you’ve actually proven anything.

Repeating everything Art Bell rambled on about for decades and then claiming “SEE!” when something unexplained happens is the M.O. of nearly every conspiracy theorist; your aligning yourself with some of the guys on this board who are asking some very relevant questions does not automatically make you a SME on anything.

Ain't that two faced face of you. ;-)

Also, I have no idea who you're talking about and my post history talks for itself, Mr. Woke. Don't you have a story time drag show at a library to attend?

Back