The China Thread (Threat)

The balloon loitered over our nuclear arsenal and we just let it happen?

What. The. Fuck?
Crazy. I was told by some 4D chess players that we interrogated it, and more info was gained by letting it continue…

Turns out

Attachments

• 47C64052-0739-4070-AD46-2DA0E4B091AF.jpeg
    47C64052-0739-4070-AD46-2DA0E4B091AF.jpeg
    920.4 KB · Views: 1
I think we hyper focus on the Trump thing and not the whole world ditching the dollar? Idk
Watching a lot of our erstwhile "allies" desert us economically and politically. Countries like Pakistan, that we gave like a billion dollars a year in foreign aid to are moving towards the yuan. Countries like Honduras, which we have propped up for decades, revoking their recognition of Taiwan as an independent country. The political winds of the world are changing before our eyes. And what are we worrying about in the US? Whether the Nashville shooter is a "he" or a "she" (spoiler alert: "she"). But hey, at least the leading opposition candidate has been charged with 34 felonies, which will probably ensure he doesn't get elected ever again.

They wouldn't be doing stuff like this unless they were really, really sure about what's coming.

You know shit's bad when El Salvador is talking shit about us... and they are right.

"Think what you want about former President Trump and the reasons he's being indicted," tweeted Bukele. "But just imagine if this happened in any other country, where a government arrested the main opposition candidate. The United States ability to use 'democracy' as foreign policy is gone."

"The United States ability to use 'democracy' as foreign policy is gone," he said. Damn. And I can't argue otherwise.

Last edited:
How do you come back from that as a nation? Can you?

If China can negotiate a peace treaty between the Ukraine and Russia, game over. American hegemony, what's left of it, will be gone.
I don't know, brother. There are so many important things going on in the world right now, and America is focused on things that... aren't.

American hegemony, what's left of it, will be gone.
^that will be Trump's fault too. :rolleyes:

I think we hyper focus on the Trump thing and not the whole world ditching the dollar? Idk
I would like to know if China buying LNG with a Yuan is only a one time transaction or if this is just the first time it was done with a press release. Also makes me wonder if that company needed Yuan for other purchases. There are reasons that this is nothing and reasons that it is huge. But until an a random African country buys petro stuff in dollars I'll crack my beer. While also writing my blue anon of a representative to stop being a shit bag.

Nashville Shooter is an it. They do not deserve to be gendered...but if they deserve to gendered it would be what they were born with. We should stop allowing gender, which previously was synonymous with "sex", to be a social construct.

But yeah while we lose our internal culture war, China makes strategic gains. Because they've bought all the democrats.

If they actually go through with it, this could be really bad.
China seems to be angling for something different in the short tern. After meeting with France's Macron, Xi says China is ready to facilitate peace talks on Ukraine.

Xi is once again positioning China in a leadership role on the world stage.

Meanwhile, the White House is too busy talking about trans children or pointing fingers at Trump for their botched Afghan withdrawal.

Wouldn't it be funny if china brokered a peace deal with Russia and Ukraine, Ukraine joins their new crew, and then we end up fighting them in the eventual war?

Interestingly enough, Brazil is also calling for peace talks in the Ukraine. This just after Lula and Xi meet last week. Clearly, China seems to be suring up ties there as well.
Octogenarian Joe and Kamla are losing us so much ground. But hey at least we're making giving up our society to folks who hate what this country is for and about.

Back