The China Thread (Threat)

I'm not surprised.

I'll get some hate for this, and I don't even like the guy, but this wouldn't have happened with Trump in office. The UAE and Saudi were moving west until Biden's election. China had some hooks in, but those were more exploratory than anything. Biden moving into the WH created a power vacuum in the Arabian Gulf.
It's hard for me to say what would and would not have happened, but we can all acknowledge that it didn't happen when Trump was president. Same with the war in Ukraine. With regard to Saudi Arabia, then-candidate Biden talked all kinds of shit about the country and bad-mouth them repeatedly in public after the election, and actively work to undermine the nation's only real source of wealth by attacking the oil industry, yeah, I'd give ol' Uncle Sam the middle finger too if I was Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia, Iran Restore Relations in Deal Brokered by China
Another sign of the weakened status of our nations world influence.
I don't trust politicians in general, left or right. I firmly believe that having good critical thinking processes are key to understanding, and intellgent input into the process.
But, what do you do when we have a CINC who is obviously so incapable of performing the duties of the office.

It's hard for me to say what would and would not have happened, but we can all acknowledge that it didn't happen when Trump was president.

Totally fair and here's why I made my statement, worth every penny you paid.

Trump was a hardliner against Iran. Maybe too hard at times, but he didn't take any garbage from them. The only reason we didn't blasticate that country after the TBM strikes on Al Asad was because Iran smoked that civilian airliner.

The Trump admin helped broker historic deals between Saudi, the UAE, Oman, and Israel. That sent Iran into a tizzy, the mullahs did not approve. Trump approved F-35's for the UAE along with a massive military package which also gave Iran pause. Botyom line, his foreign policy WRT the Arabian Gulf was anti-Iran, all day, everyday.

China is China. Like I said, they had some hooks in the region, mostly trade and then their vaccines for COVID (spoiler alert: those were hardly effective, like made Pfizer look bulletproof). China was a fringe player, but with Trump gone and Democrats being Democrats, US influence in the AG practically evaporated overnight. Russia's busy and Europe "ain't care", which leaves China to fill the void.

I am real curious to see how this new deal affects air base rights in the region over the next decade.

This is an absolute disgrace. What happens when China brokers the Russia/Ukraine deal we should have but can't get done?

The long game here is getting off the petrol dollar, and China is moving ever closer to that.
The trick is doing that before China's population implodes or the Indians decide to cut off China's supply of oil.

I'm not surprised.

I'll get some hate for this, and I don't even like the guy, but this wouldn't have happened with Trump in office. The UAE and Saudi were moving west until Biden's election. China had some hooks in, but those were more exploratory than anything. Biden moving into the WH created a power vacuum in the Arabian Gulf.
In my opinion we started that power vacuum when we invaded Iraq. We forgot the old saying “The enemy of my enemy, is my friend”

Totally fair and here's why I made my statement, worth every penny you paid.

Trump was a hardliner against Iran. Maybe too hard at times, but he didn't take any garbage from them. The only reason we didn't blasticate that country after the TBM strikes on Al Asad was because Iran smoked that civilian airliner.

The Trump admin helped broker historic deals between Saudi, the UAE, Oman, and Israel. That sent Iran into a tizzy, the mullahs did not approve. Trump approved F-35's for the UAE along with a massive military package which also gave Iran pause. Botyom line, his foreign policy WRT the Arabian Gulf was anti-Iran, all day, everyday.

China is China. Like I said, they had some hooks in the region, mostly trade and then their vaccines for COVID (spoiler alert: those were hardly effective, like made Pfizer look bulletproof). China was a fringe player, but with Trump gone and Democrats being Democrats, US influence in the AG practically evaporated overnight. Russia's busy and Europe "ain't care", which leaves China to fill the void.

I am real curious to see how this new deal affects air base rights in the region over the next decade.
Oh totally. I think we would be in a much different, and much better, situation as a nation in terms of everything that really matters if he were still president.

And for all of his many faults (which were the reasons I didn't vote for him the first time he ran for president), having someone willing to
basically go around shouting "FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT" in all caps:
1678494203368.png
...and then being willing to follow up on the threat (what's up, Soleimani)

1678494507609.jpeg

...made us a much safer, stronger, and more secure nation.

Here's my current depressing world power take;

The only way we don't get usurped by China is for them to actually start a shooting war with us.
We are losing out on the world stage because we continously project military power into a world in which that is less and less valuable as armed conflicts become less frequent.

The Chinese have focused most of their influence in infrastructure and economic projection; that's not something that's going away.
People in countries where China is focused don't care about fighter jets or SOF trained forces, they care about having clean water, power for their homes, and factories that provide jobs.

It's ironic that American/European businesses made China the power it is today, and China is using the same playbook to keep itself in power.

*this is just personal opinion here, obviously I hope my perception turns out false.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we do it to ourselves because we can't plan commit long term. The House only cares about the next two years, POTUS the next four, and the Senate the next six...Unless you're Fetterman. The strategy and commitment changes every rotation, just like it did in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Here's my current depressing world power take;

The only way we don't get usurped by China is for them to actually start a shooting war with us.
We are losing out on the world stage because we continously project military power into a world in which that is less and less valuable as armed conflicts become less frequent.

The Chinese have focused most of their influence in infrastructure and economic projection; that's not something that's going away.
People in countries where China is focused don't care about fighter jets or SOF trained forces, they care about having clean water, power for their homes, and factories that provide jobs.

It's ironic that American/European businesses made China the power it is today, and China is using the same playbook to keep itself in power.

*this is just personal opinion here, obviously I hope my perception turns out false.
Impending population collapse has entered the chat. China has become emboldened by their first 800K decline in birth population. Their "1 child policy" has finally caught up with them. Lowest since the great leap forward. Might be driving some of the aggressive moves they're making.

Hard to have a 400 year plan when your population peters out before that, same with military fighting age males.

House GOP: Hunter Biden, others got $1.3M from business associate linked to China​

House GOP: Hunter Biden, others got $1.3M from business associate linked to China

What the hell?
I say this sarcastically, but not to you- welcome to yet another conspiracy theory we (tin foil hat wearers) have known for years.

The "It's not the president why are we worrying about what Hunter is doing!" gaslighting narrative is crashing down. 10% for the big guy means exactly what we all knew it meant- Joe Biden, through his family, has been recieving money from China for a very long time. Some would say that his stance on all things China indicates he's at *best* favorable towards the Chinese; at *worst* he's compromised.

I look forward to the normies catching up to this story. Cause if you think the China angle is bad, wait till I tell you about the CIA, a coup in Ukraine in 2014, and then-VP Joe Biden.

As always- follow the money.

Last edited:
I say this sarcastically, but not to you- welcome to yet another conspiracy theory we (tin foil hat wearers) have known for years.

The "It's not the president why are we worrying about what Hunter is doing!" gaslighting narrative is crashing down. 10% for the big guy means exactly what we all knew it meant- Joe Biden, through his family, has been recieving money from China for a very long time. Some would say that his stance on all things China indicates he's at *best* favorable towards the Chinese; at *worst* he's compromised.

I look forward to the normies catching up to this story. Cause if you think the China angle is bad, wait till I tell you about the CIA, a coup in Ukraine in 2014, and then-VP Joe Biden.

As always- follow the money.
The money will be easy to follow. Once a CBDC is implemented. This is no longer a theory. You will be controlled through your money. Sounds pretty biblical to me. Seeing as how this is what the world is going to.

Back