The China Thread (Threat)

Hoppity Hop down the rabbit hole. Hello Alice! Me, I be the Chesire cat.

Add 'to what' as transmission from balloon to surface could be for inserting code into firmware and software used by current hi-tech armaments and weaponry. Ie., launch the nukes and we end up nuking ourselves. All kinds of mischief can be pursued against firmware-based tech that doesn't get connected to the internet but does have some sort of wireless tech for updating firmware.

Example: Over-The-Air (OTA) Automotive Software and Firmware Updates <--Once the vehicle is out in the real world, software and firmware updates may become difficult to implement. In a vehicle, the firmware or software piece can be updated wirelessly using a cellular network, through a gateway (OTA Manager) inside the car, and passed onto the respective ECUs, which is present in all modern vehicles.

View attachment 41759
I wish I could like this 4 more times.

Great. The last 2 posts really seem to be some sort of ruse so the two J's can interject their Cheshire cat into a discussion. Well played boys. We'll played. 😁
Actually, in characteristics of ingenuity, grit, being unique and just being cool, we are the cat. The original patch appears ca. 1970 and the one below ca. early 1980s.

The Cheshire Cat is unique among Wonderland creatures. Threatened by no one, it maintains a cool, grinning outsider status. The Cheshire Cat has insight into the workings of Wonderland as a whole. Its calm explanation to Alice that to be in Wonderland is to be “mad” reveals a number of points that do not occur to Alice on her own. First, the Cheshire Cat points out that Wonderland as a place has a stronger cumulative effect than any of its citizens. Wonderland is ruled by nonsense, and as a result, Alice’s normal behavior becomes inconsistent with its operating principles, so Alice herself becomes mad in the context of Wonderland. Certainly, Alice’s burning curiosity to absorb everything she sees in Wonderland sets her apart from the other Wonderland creatures, making her seem mad in comparison. <--- The Chesire Cat

1677785861476.jpeg

Boy oh boy, do I have a super sweet alternate truth theory for you folks. Rabbit, you're gonna love this one.

*DISCLAIMER*, I don't think this is anything other than a hypothetical. It's something to explore, like a thought experiement, with the expressed endstate of opening up the aperture for "what's possible" in a new age of warfare. Check out books like "Stealth War" that can elucidate these types of threats way better than I can.

So, by now we have all de-frothed ourselves over the spy balloon and subsequent shootdowns of anything that resembles a balloon, to include some HAM radio aficionado's science project. We have debated why we allowed the balloon to traverse the entire nation telling ourselves "I am sure we got more intel from observation than we would have if we had just shot it down" and then trying to make that logic work in the following weeks where we just blasted everything out the sky.

So, what if...

The initial balloon wasn't collecting; it's primary purpose was transmission. To whom? A nation full of sleeper cells, primed and ready to conduct a large scale operation from inside the US. Primary targets? Water (Ohio). Air (Ohio and more than 10 huge industrial fires). Food processing plants. Power grid. Infrastructure.

We figured those facts out, but too late. When we did, we stopped asking questions and just started lobbing AIMs from fighters in response.

There are a million reasons I could come up with to say why this couldn't possibly be true, I get it. But, uh... I mean, if I was conducting UW on a rival global super power on a now EXTREMELY truncated timeline (because of my impending population collapse that is soon to steal my largest advantage, which is standing army), and I was wargaming- this would be a pretty slick non-kinetic attack that would destabalize a country.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
I don't think so. This bullshit is due to the neglect and apathy of our homegrown intel retards, who decided to steal elections and place their useful idiots in positions of power. That said many of these retards in power are firmly, or have been, in the pockets of the CCP.

If you looking for stuff about the balloon shenanigans look up Zeihan's blurb on it. Oh and he dislikes Orange Man as much as you do, so hey.

Oh and if you want a historical insight on unconventional warfare, China, and the America's, maybe you should look up what Pancho Villa did to the Chinese population in Mexico.

Hoppity Hop down the rabbit hole. Hello Alice! Me, I be the Chesire cat.

Add 'to what' as transmission from balloon to surface could be for inserting code into firmware and software used by current hi-tech armaments and weaponry. Ie., launch the nukes and we end up nuking ourselves. All kinds of mischief can be pursued against firmware-based tech that doesn't get connected to the internet but does have some sort of wireless tech for updating firmware.

Example: Over-The-Air (OTA) Automotive Software and Firmware Updates <--Once the vehicle is out in the real world, software and firmware updates may become difficult to implement. In a vehicle, the firmware or software piece can be updated wirelessly using a cellular network, through a gateway (OTA Manager) inside the car, and passed onto the respective ECUs, which is present in all modern vehicles.

View attachment 41759
Per the bolded, the hardware targeted would need to have some sort of tech to allow it to receive signals. If it doesn't that fancy firmware updating technology doesn't mean jack. Defense in layers, access control, hardwired, and stand alone systems are thing for a reason.

Add on: A thought occurred and a very terrible one at that. I think you and other PJ might be on to something.

Last edited:
Per the bolded, the hardware targeted would need to have some sort of tech to allow it to receive signals. If it doesn't that fancy firmware updating technology doesn't mean jack. Defense in layers, access control, hardwired, and stand alone systems are thing for a reason.
Current technology sort of limits the usefulness of electromagnetic pulses to basically destroying firmware and software. But if DNA can be spliced and modified and Artificial Intelligence becoming more of a reality who knows what technology can be in conceptual stage of development? The Shadow may know what lurks in development, but I self-identify as being a specific cat and not The Shadow.

A Diabolical Way of Hacking a Chip With a Wave of Your Hand <--- A new hands-off hack uses an EMP attack to overcome fundamental software protections.

Protecting and Preparing the Homeland Against Threats of Electromagnetic Pulse and Geomagnetic Disturbances

Of course there is this rabbit hole to go down too.

Last edited:
Boy oh boy, do I have a super sweet alternate truth theory for you folks. Rabbit, you're gonna love this one.

*DISCLAIMER*, I don't think this is anything other than a hypothetical. It's something to explore, like a thought experiement, with the expressed endstate of opening up the aperture for "what's possible" in a new age of warfare. Check out books like "Stealth War" that can elucidate these types of threats way better than I can.

I bet none of you watched the documentary called "Treadstone"... During this time frame in history, certain world spy agencies created sleeper cells nicknamed "Cicadas", based on the insect that can lay dormant for decades then show up and cause chaos. These assassins were activated by a unique french lullaby "Frère Jacques" and were transformed from soccer moms or dads to ninjas.

Totally possible the balloon was flying over with a JBL SURROUND sound system blasting this song and/or nickelback....but we will never know!!!!!!!

:ninja: 8-) :thumbsup: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This doesn't look good on Trudeau. With all the shit he's gotten away with, I knew it would be something big to take him down. Sadly we have 2 years for the next scheduled election. I doubt he calls it early and hopefully the party replaces him.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tr...donation-chinese-government-adviser-1.6764847

Canada's elections commissioner opens new investigations into alleged election interference by China

Opposition MPs vote for public inquiry into foreign election interference

CSIS head suggests whistle-blowers are unhappy with PM’s handling of Chinese interference

This doesn't look good on Trudeau. With all the shit he's gotten away with, I knew it would be something big to take him down. Sadly we have 2 years for the next scheduled election. I doubt he calls it early and hopefully the party replaces him.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tr...donation-chinese-government-adviser-1.6764847

Canada's elections commissioner opens new investigations into alleged election interference by China

Opposition MPs vote for public inquiry into foreign election interference

CSIS head suggests whistle-blowers are unhappy with PM’s handling of Chinese interference

I mean... the guy literally survived blackmailing his AG.

Current technology sort of limits the usefulness of electromagnetic pulses to basically destroying firmware and software. But if DNA can be spliced and modified and Artificial Intelligence becoming more of a reality who knows what technology can be in conceptual stage of development? The Shadow may know what lurks in development, but I self-identify as being a specific cat and not The Shadow.

A Diabolical Way of Hacking a Chip With a Wave of Your Hand <--- A new hands-off hack uses an EMP attack to overcome fundamental software protections.

Protecting and Preparing the Homeland Against Threats of Electromagnetic Pulse and Geomagnetic Disturbances

Of course there is this rabbit hole to go down too.
Welcome to Wonderland :)

The EMP thing still needs someone to physically upload a corrupted boot OS. That's the thing I was alluding to earlier, all the people who have been bought or co-opted by the chicoms. Think about how many people have access to sensitive systems and information. A glaring example of this is academia or the many institutions that were supposed to protect us, like the CDC and intel sectors, who ended up fucking us over to appease the chicoms and their bought/woke idiots.

We can come up with the latest and greatest way of protecting our stuff, but ultimately it's the human factor that will fuck us. Think Eric Swalwell and all the DNC/RNC critters that are on the Chinese payroll. Hell, kid sniffing Joe and his crackhead son were on China's payroll, much to the chagrin of certain members here.

Access control is a thing, but when a chunk of the population is demoralized, taking bribes, or has been brainwashed, it's hard to maintain physical/cyber security of systems control without something being compromised.

I bet none of you watched the documentary called "Treadstone"... During this time frame in history, certain world spy agencies created sleeper cells nicknamed "Cicadas", based on the insect that can lay dormant for decades then show up and cause chaos. These assassins were activated by a unique french lullaby "Frère Jacques" and were transformed from soccer moms or dads to ninjas.

Totally possible the balloon was flying over with a JBL SURROUND sound system blasting this song and/or nickelback....but we will never know!!!!!!!

:ninja: 8-) :thumbsup: :ROFLMAO:
It's all fun and games until you're a mid level DHS executive that pressed the wrong button and then Jason Bourne puts a pistol in your pie hole for destroying his life...

I'm not surprised.

I'll get some hate for this, and I don't even like the guy, but this wouldn't have happened with Trump in office. The UAE and Saudi were moving west until Biden's election. China had some hooks in, but those were more exploratory than anything. Biden moving into the WH created a power vacuum in the Arabian Gulf.

Back