The China Thread (Threat)

Nothing a visa vanilla card won't handle.
It is physical gold and silver for me, primarily silver. Has been currency for thousands of years. As well as that is what all the world's central banks are buying literal tons of. To back their individual forthcoming CBDC programs.
17 or more states have some form of legislation pending. To institute state level laws to accept precious metals for trade. Here in Missouri it is SB100.

I say this sarcastically, but not to you- welcome to yet another conspiracy theory we (tin foil hat wearers) have known for years.

The "It's not the president why are we worrying about what Hunter is doing!" gaslighting narrative is crashing down. 10% for the big guy means exactly what we all knew it meant- Joe Biden, through his family, has been recieving money from China for a very long time. Some would say that his stance on all things China indicates he's at *best* favorable towards the Chinese; at *worst* he's compromised.

I look forward to the normies catching up to this story. Cause if you think the China angle is bad, wait till I tell you about the CIA, a coup in Ukraine in 2014, and then-VP Joe Biden.

As always- follow the money.

I have a meme that will summarize how this works...
7ewiwa.jpg

I say this sarcastically, but not to you- welcome to yet another conspiracy theory we (tin foil hat wearers) have known for years.

The "It's not the president why are we worrying about what Hunter is doing!" gaslighting narrative is crashing down. 10% for the big guy means exactly what we all knew it meant- Joe Biden, through his family, has been recieving money from China for a very long time. Some would say that his stance on all things China indicates he's at *best* favorable towards the Chinese; at *worst* he's compromised.

I look forward to the normies catching up to this story. Cause if you think the China angle is bad, wait till I tell you about the CIA, a coup in Ukraine in 2014, and then-VP Joe Biden.

As always- follow the money.
Joe is compromised. Some group just dropped a bunch of documents with references, courtesy of Hunter, on twitter.

China has had it's hand in the cookie jar for a long time.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with my country. I'm not sure if the damage done is repairable.

I feel for you, Brother. But about half the population of this country would be happy with a guy like Trudeau. Weenies are everywhere. That's why Putin and Xi consider the West decadent and imploding from within and China's sphere of influence ascendent.

Last edited:
H.W. Bush planted the seeds.
Biden pushed most favored nation status.
It's actually a bit more complicated as the Think Tank folks figured it was safer to abandon deterrence through weapons of mass destruction to an economic warfare concept that if no one country had the ability to manufacture warfighting resources it would be difficult for a nation to declare war that would expand into major regional conflict or a conventional global conflict.

The concept gained favor during and immediately after the SEA conflict as public was convinced the US got into wars for the profiteering of the military industrial complex and exploiting less developed nations through a new form of colonialism. A result of major propaganda effort pursued by the Communist Bloc and China as early as the Korean War.

Back