The China Thread (Threat)

To paraphrase an older comment from a fictional world leader...

"Eastasia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion..."
-Lesko Brandon (Chairman of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Oceania) on Eastasia's imminent invasion of Eurasia

Last edited:
FBI Domestic Terrorism Reference Guide Involuntary Celibate Violent Extremism
As I be totally retired I be in trouble as IAW the FBI lexicon I be NEET: An acronym for Not in Education, Training, or Employment. But I don't recall ingesting the Blue Pill to make me a Normie (a derisive term to describe normal people) or the Red or Black Pill to makes me lose the mental and the emotional fitness to be NEET. I'm further confused as I don't self-identify as being a Stacy or a Chad.

Does this mean I'm on the must be a danger to society watch list because I realize building a better pen to keep the flock safe by keeping the wolf out also prevents the flock from getting out of the pen to seek the life of being born free? :p

Last edited:
This is getting really awkward for Trudeau.

The website of the China Cultural Industry Association says it adheres to the “total leadership” of the Chinese Communist Party and was formed with the approval of China’s State Council, which is synonymous with the central government. The association says on its Chinese-language site that its president is Zhang Bin, a Chinese billionaire that the Globe and Mail reported had donated $200,000 to the foundation in 2016, along with another Chinese businessman. But the Globe reported that a receipt named a company called Millennium Golden Eagle International (Canada) as the donor. The China Cultural Industry Association says Millennium Golden Eagle International is one of its executive board members and was created with the approval of China’s culture ministry.

Trudeau Foundation donor heads group that adheres to 'total leadership' of Chinese Communist Party

Is it though? I mean at this point do you think he even registers what his constituents might think?

He's in full damage control, every time it's brought up and it's more extensive than just the foundation. Some members of his party accepted donations from the CCP during multiple elections.

Back