The "CrossFit Culture" is a bunch of DORKS!!!

Ahahaa!

Me too bro and that's always been an issue for me lol. I've done the NASM course and learned a ton from Stew back in the day, etc. I am no genius but I know how to make a decent plan lol.

Problem is I am too lazy most of the time! To me though, I actually really enjoy making my own workouts once I get started on the habit. I tend to enjoy doing it and have more compliance (while still managing to work on the movements I don't like IOW not just cherry picking "fun stuff" and neglecting things I need to work on).

Yeah, I learned a while back (when playing golf) that working on your areas that need improvement is more important, while not as much fun. I can go hit wedges and short irons all day because they are easier shots to hit, but my game won't improve. Same thing applies here, like you said. I can go DL and push press all day long but that will leave other areas severely lacking as well.

image.png

Crossfitters are finally starting to catch allegations of steroid use...

Sheesh, those people don't understand the paleo diet.

Are they really lol?

Have you seen the numbers the top guys put up? CrossFit can deny all they want and act like their programming gets people to this level, but that's all bullshit. It's been suspected for awhile that the top guys weren't exactly being paleo about their supplementation. John Romano wrote an article for TNation about steroids in Crossfit a few months back.

http://www.t-nation.com/powerful-words/crossfit-and-steroids

Back