The Official 2020 Mod Election Smack Talking Thread

Once again, I'm the man to beat in this election. The one shining beacon of hope. The one thing standing between "them" and all of "you." I'm like... the Statue of Liberty up in here. "Give me your trite, your portly, your hungry asses yearning to eat meat..."

...or whatever.

Look, y'all wake me up if someone like @x SF med or @pardus enters the race of if someone comes up with an actual good attack meme. Until then...

View attachment 32110

mememe_d8ca7b998f58fc3af107109650a359c3-1.jpg

AWP... always bringing up old shit... ;)

Old shit?
OLD SHIT?!

What about when I ran I placed first? EVERY. SINGLE. TIME?

They made me an Admin because I wouldn't have to run against you and embarrass you and @pardus...because of my awesome.

So, bring up old shit if you'd like, you're just bringing up second place. That's cool I guess...you're better than everyone else, right?

3cjwwn.png

Okay. Alright. I'm putting mod cases on all of you bitches! Huh. You think you can do this shit. You think you can do this to me?! Meme ME?

You mfers will be playin' Nickleback over on SOFREP when I get finished with you! Staff duty program, bitch, 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of - who the fuck do you think you're fuckin' with? I'm the site staff, I run shit here. You just meme here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, 'cause I'm gonna burn this motherfucker down. @AWP ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. . I'm winnin' anyway, I'm winnin.' I'm winnin' any way, I can't lose. Shit, you can meme me, but you can't outvote me. Hahahahaha, shit! Haha, oh what a day! Training Day bitches! Y'all gone learn t'day.

Old, out of date memes in an attempt to swing an election process your way?

Mara just became the Bloomberg of the mod elections

Back