The Official 2020 Mod Election Smack Talking Thread

This thread is a perfect example of quality versus quantity, and how absolutely God awful quantity can be at times.

One can see who is an officer and who is/was enlisted. I work for a living. I ain't got time to sit on a computer all day and make memes for a living. And we all know defense contractors are the biggest perpetrators of sitting around and doing crap but getting paid.

For my own entertainment and as a gross abuse of my powers, at 22:30 CST I may or may not strategically “undelete” specific and now deleted threads that were obvious: “maybe I better not post that....” posts.

For my own entertainment and as a gross abuse of my powers, at 22:30 CST I may or may not strategically “undelete” specific and now deleted threads that were obviously, “maybe I better not post that....” posts.
Friday night and the Admins are bored...

Don't you have anything better to do than cause mayhem and mischief?

Oh. Wait. He's a Jarhead. Never mind.

LL

One can see who is an officer and who is/was enlisted. I work for a living. I ain't got time to sit on a computer all day and make memes for a living. And we all know defense contractors are the biggest perpetrators of sitting around and doing crap but getting paid.
Me: Siri, look up AWP style defense contractor gigs.
For my own entertainment and as a gross abuse of my powers, at 22:30 CST I may or may not strategically “undelete” specific and now deleted threads that were obviously, “maybe I better not post that....” posts.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh wait.... YAAAYYYYY!!!! Wait... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Should we be outraged or happy here? Like as a mob, should we be tossing beer bottles at you screaming, "you suck!"?
Or should we be tossing crayons for your collection and enjoyment? Cause this is all very confusing and makes for poor comedy.

Back