The Official 2020 Mod Election Smack Talking Thread

Isn't that a conflict of interest?

Alright buddy what's the campaign mantra here.

Are we the "divorce party" or "she gotta be under 25 party"?

Are we offering free nudes of the dirty little girls souls, or are we just gonna lie to everyone about free beer? It's been done and can be affective. But personally I'm working on a pretty damn good collection of lost broken souls, and have no problems spreading their faces all over the interwebz.🤘🤙👍

I am also requesting an official (yes I'll be that dummy) moderator hopeful list. Gotta know who all I'm gonna be talking shit about here.

Dear Member,
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Moderator Election. Your feedback is important to us as we strive to provide the best experience possible for all of our valued customer. The ruling elite staff will discuss this important topic and make a decision as to the way forward.

You could have chosen any forum, but you chose us. For that we thank you and hope to see you again real soon.

Alright buddy what's the campaign mantra here.

Are we the "divorce party" or "she gotta be under 25 party"?

Are we offering free nudes of the dirty little girls souls, or are we just gonna lie to everyone about free beer? It's been done and can be affective. But personally I'm working on a pretty damn good collection of lost broken souls, and have no problems spreading their faces all over the interwebz.🤘🤙👍

Why not both parties? Divorce, and the next has to be under 25!

We can definitely offer free beer, but since I'm from Wisconsin, it will probably be Shlitz or Old Milwaukee, unless they vote at multiple polling sites, then we'll do something from Ale Asylum.

I mean, we can't possibly lose with offers of broken souls and beer, right?!

Back