The Official 2020 Mod Election Smack Talking Thread

@Ooh-Rah Hey dude, you make any headway on that Hitler video? I dying to see your creation bro, they've all been golden!
Headway? Yes.

Putting this is tactfully as I can, the competition (or lack there of) has not exactly warranted me to pull out the big guns just yet.

As an aside, what you posted above was my first attempt. The one from last year is here. And possibly my Opus.

2018 ShadowSpear Mod elections

Much love @Marauder06 !

Headway? Yes.

Putting this is tactfully as I can, the competition (or lack there of) has not exactly warranted me to pull out the big guns just yet.

As an aside, what you posted above was my first attempt. The one from last year is here. And possibly my Opus.

2018 ShadowSpear Mod elections

Much love @Marauder06 !
Booooo! Your just making us wait cause you can. We peasants need to be entertained before the Corona virus and resulting breakdown in social order kills us all. I mean, what else are we supposed to do while the world ends? :ROFLMAO:

Bread and circuses!
Bread and circuses!
Bread and circuses!

The sheer banality of this year's smack talking thread makes me wonder if any of the candidates deserve to be mods.
Weakest. smacktalk thread. EVER.

You'd think those vying for reelection would have at least a little game. But, Alas, No... they attained mediocrity through desultory pandering...

I may run next year.

To quote what @Bypass and @Kaldak PM’d me about @Marauder06 this evening -

[
Considering you're the only mod who loves crayons... I don't find your falling poll #'s hard to believe.

By the way, I hear there's this new fangled snortable crayon out on the back market. Rumor is dealers only take Canadian Grade A Maple Syrup as payment. With Canada hording it's Maple Syrup Supply in preparation for the pandemic stocks are scarce. Might be worth looking into. ;-)

1582965330529.png

Oh and you might want to stock up on crayons as well. Pass the word on to your peeps too. Shortages be coming yo!

Back