The self identity thread.

I have a daughter with competitive swimming aspirations. This infuriates me. Put aside the trans BS. If a 50 year old biological woman wanted to compete with kid's, they'd be denied and we'd question their intentions. How do I explain to my daughter that no matter how much she trains and how good she is, a grown man can "compete" with her. Moving the goal posts beyond her genetic capacity.

The extreme lefts agenda is no longer to just erase "male privilege" but it is obvious they are also directly destroying any gains in women's rights. It's so funny that they ignore the fact, biological males are taking over all protected female spaces.
Interestingly enough, it looks like the 50 yr old still finished 4th. So, it appears swimming really isn't strength here.
Screenshot_20231025_091852_Samsung Internet.jpg

The article (as trashy as the news site appears to be) poses the obvious...and sadly, I believe it's a strong likelihood in this case...that the real motivation for the tran was not the swim competition per se, but rather the access to showers with young children. ☹️

This title was in the list of book recommendations that was sent to me earlier today.

1698247864454.png

"The lie of equality?" Wow, that sounds interesting. I wonder what this book is about.

According to it, "equality" is both racist and patriarchal. That's not my interpretation of it; it's in the actual description:

1698247962634.png

Just another example of how politics is never about "equality," it's about power. I firmly believe in equality of opportunity. But we've moved past "equality" and have rushed headlong into "equity," which is a very different (and very toxic) thing.

I don't think I'll be buying, or reading, this book.

Interestingly enough, it looks like the 50 yr old still finished 4th. So, it appears swimming really isn't strength here.
View attachment 43349

The article (as trashy as the news site appears to be) poses the obvious...and sadly, I believe it's a strong likelihood in this case...that the real motivation for the tran was not the swim competition per se, but rather the access to showers with young children. ☹️

A shitty male swimmer will still be shitty. But what about the next trans competitor? All this comes down to training. The biological potential to outperform a group of 13-14 year old girls, is still there. And this 50 year old opened the door for any age below that.

A shitty male swimmer will still be shitty. But what about the next trans competitor? All this comes down to training. The biological potential to outperform a group of 13-14 year old girls, is still there. And this 50 year old opened the door for any age below that.
For sure. He'll still be shitty... for a man. Which means he's going to beat the shit out of equivalent (age/ability) women.

I was in Philadelphia a few years back when they were running a big marathon. The first group to pass was all men--the front runners. The second group--the contenders--all men. The third group had one or two women. That's probably a good metaphor for physical competition in general; completely dominated by men in the top levels, with some elite women edging in around the margins, in the low double-digits of the results.

While my example is anecdotal, here is one that's tangible: the qualifying time for the Boston Marathon in the 18-34 year age group is 3:30 for women. Even if you're a 54-year-old man, you still have to run faster than that to qualify.

In 2023, the winning time for women in the Boston Marathon was 2:21:38. Now, that is SMOKING. WAY faster than I've ever been able to do any distance running, in my entire life. But that's not even top 10 among the men. It's probably not even top 20.

Any guesses what the qualification time for "non-binary" people is?

...same as the women.

So if you're getting smoked in the men's competition, just change your gender to "non-binary," which doesn't involve anything more complicated than self-declaration, and then suddenly **bam** you're getting your name in the newspaper, and your face in endorsement deals, because you're a category-winner at the Boston Marathon. If you were in the front of that third pack of people I saw in Philly, you go from being the 34th man or whatever, to the #1 non-binary.

It's ridiculous, and it's unnecessary. But at the end of the day, women are going to have to be the ones that fight this fight. Women's sports was created to give them a chance to compete. And they can "compete" against biological men... but they're not going to win.

‘Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make two’
...and I believe that 'we the people' have lost some of that freedom.

No?

Gina Carano lost her job for thinking she had the freedom to say two plus two is two. At one point she listed as her 'pronouns' the words, beep/bop/boop in response to 'the mob' trying to force her to post pronouns to her profile to validate support for the trans community and the mob went wild and began screaming for her head.
...nevertheless, she persisted.

So, imagine the following dystopian society - one that would never be able to exist in America because we are far too sophisticated to compromise our freedoms:

‘How many genders are there Winston?’
‘Two.’
‘And if the party says that it is not two but five—then how many?’
‘Two.’

Winston's answer ended in a gasp of pain as the needle of the dial shot up to fifty-five...

‘How many genders, Winston?’
‘Two.’

The needle went up to sixty.

‘Two! Two! What else can I say? Two!’

The needle continued to rise…

‘Two! Stop it, stop it! How can you go on? Two! Two!’
‘Five! Five! Five!’
‘No, Winston, that is no use. You are lying. You still think there are two. How many genders, please?’
‘Two! five! Two! Anything you like. Only stop it, stop the pain!’
‘You are a slow learner, Winston,’
‘How can I help it?’ How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? There are only two genders.’
Sometimes, Winston there are five. Sometimes there are three. Some people are all of them at once.

The pain flowed into Winston’s body. The needle was passing seventy-five. Winstons eyes were clamped shut from the pain but he knew in his heart that there were only two genders…

‘I would see five if I could. I am trying to see five.’
‘Which do you wish: to persuade me that you see five, or really to see them?’
‘Really to see them.’
‘Again…

Perhaps the needle was eighty or even ninety. Winston could not remember but when he opened his eyes it was to find innumerable genders, streaming past in either direction, crossing and recrossing.

‘How many genders Winston?’
‘I don’t know. Two, five, six—in all honesty I don’t know.’
‘Better,’

Just like Winston – people like Gina Carano are not cancelled because the left wants to punish them. The left wants to cure them. The left wants to make them sane. The left is not interested in the petty crimes that people have committed. The left is not concerned with the overt act – its why a flaming police car is symbolic of a peaceful protest – the left is only interested in the thought. The left doesn’t seek to destroy their enemies; they seek to change them. The left is not content with blind obedience or abject surrender – when you finally surrender to the left - it must be of your own free will.

Only then is the left happy.

It's ridiculous, and it's unnecessary. But at the end of the day, women are going to have to be the ones that fight this fight. Women's sports was created to give them a chance to compete. And they can "compete" against biological men... but they're not going to win.
The bold part is the sad reality. Although, guys should be standing up for women on this issue as well.

Woman still need to lead the fight.

So, what's even more sad is that aside from the change led by Riley Gaines, women appear hesitant to do so. I don't understand why...after years of fighting for Title IX, you're just going to roll over?

The bold part is the sad reality. Although, guys should be standing up for women on this issue as well.

Woman still need to lead the fight.

So, what's even more sad is that aside from the change led by Riley Gaines, women appear hesitant to do so. I don't understand why...after years of fighting for Title IX, you're just going to roll over?
I'm done fighting other peoples' battles. Whether it's here on the site... at the job... or internationally, you want to commit to the good fight? I'm in. You want to bitch and moan and sit on the sidelines while the rest of us do the heavy lifting on your behalf, and then complain about the way we do it? Yeah, fuck right on off with that.

I

‘Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make two’
...and I believe that 'we the people' have lost some of that freedom.

No?

Gina Carano lost her job for thinking she had the freedom to say two plus two is two. At one point she listed as her 'pronouns' the words, beep/bop/boop in response to 'the mob' trying to force her to post pronouns to her profile to validate support for the trans community and the mob went wild and began screaming for her head.
...nevertheless, she persisted.

So, imagine the following dystopian society - one that would never be able to exist in America because we are far too sophisticated to compromise our freedoms:

‘How many genders are there Winston?’
‘Two.’
‘And if the party says that it is not two but five—then how many?’
‘Two.’

Winston's answer ended in a gasp of pain as the needle of the dial shot up to fifty-five...

‘Two.’

The needle went up to sixty.

‘Two! Two! What else can I say? Two!’

The needle continued to rise…

‘Two! Stop it, stop it! How can you go on? Two! Two!’
‘Five! Five! Five!’
‘No, Winston, that is no use. You are lying. You still think there are two. How many genders, please?’
‘Two! five! Two! Anything you like. Only stop it, stop the pain!’
‘You are a slow learner, Winston,’
‘How can I help it?’ How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? There are only two genders.’
Sometimes, Winston there are five. Sometimes there are three. Some people are all of them at once.

The pain flowed into Winston’s body. The needle was passing seventy-five. Winstons eyes were clamped shut from the pain but he knew in his heart that there were only two genders…

‘I would see five if I could. I am trying to see five.’
‘Which do you wish: to persuade me that you see five, or really to see them?’
‘Really to see them.’
‘Again…

Perhaps the needle was eighty or even ninety. Winston could not remember but when he opened his eyes it was to find innumerable genders, streaming past in either direction, crossing and recrossing.

‘How many genders Winston?’
‘I don’t know. Two, five, six—in all honesty I don’t know.’
‘Better,’

Just like Winston – people like Gina Carano are not cancelled because the left wants to punish them. The left wants to cure them. The left wants to make them sane. The left is not interested in the petty crimes that people have committed. The left is not concerned with the overt act – its why a flaming police car is symbolic of a peaceful protest – the left is only interested in the thought. The left doesn’t seek to destroy their enemies; they seek to change them. The left is not content with blind obedience or abject surrender – when you finally surrender to the left - it must be of your own free will.

Only then is the left happy.

It's the Cultural Revolution in the West. I don't think the war is over but Communism is winning. Even if the Communist are to ignorant to know what they are.

I'm done fighting other peoples' battles. Whether it's here on the site... at the job... or internationally, you want to commit to the good fight? I'm in. You want to bitch and moan and sit on the sidelines while the rest of us do the heavy lifting on your behalf, and then complain about the way we do it? Yeah, fuck right on off with that.

I
Yeah, where's that stupid twat Megan Rapinoe and the rest of the US women’s soccer team? Crickets. WNBA? Crickets. The f'n NCAA? Crickets. Leagues and teams that have benefited the most from Title IX over the years. None willing to stand up.

Leagues and teams that have benefited the most from Title IX over the years.
That is the the real root of the problem. Leagues and teams reap the benefit of this hysteria. Leagues and teams don't give a Corn Pop fart about the individuals.

The league gets special interest money for sanctioning the shenanigans. Teams get program money for prosecuting the shenanigans. Administrators get huge raises. Coaches get huge salaries. Players get a little bit of perceived fame because at the end of the day - how big is the demographic of viewers that don't have daughters or spouses participating in these DEI sporting events?

You can bet your ass that a middle aged white male that has a job coaching in any woman's sport venue ain't neeeever
ever
ever ever ever
going to put "beep/bop/boop" as his pronouns on his social media profile...
...he's going to keep his fucking mouth shut and talk about how important it is for the team to be inclusive.
...diversity is our strength.
...we really pulled together out there Bob.
...I'm really proud of this team
...Xe / Xem / Xir really put forth a hell of an effort today

...because he knows if he doesn't read the cue card, his ass will be out on the street faster than you can say aftermarket organically fabricated fake wiener
I wonder how some of these coaches would feel if it was THEIR daughter being told to try harder next time because the girl with the dick that has been training with a 16 pound shot put for the last several years is now throwing the 8 pound shot put into the third row of spectator seating.

Meanwhile, the women that have put their fucking soul into their craft - women that have pushed until they cant push any more - women that have way more heart than a lot of their male counter parts...
...still go home without a trophy because a girl with a dick decided to join the swim team.

Kneel Thegrass Tushy may be a world renowned physicist but he still isn't smart enough to properly identify genitalia.

Try harder ladies - try harder.
Kneel Thegrass Tushy said your gender is just part of a spectrum, so get over yourselves.

Last edited:
Interesting point of view but often art mirrors life and this could apply across a few threads we have going including the Iran-Israel thread as it relates to the pro Palestinian protests across the world. But the fact that Rowling isn't Pro TQIAA+ made me think to post it here. The thread goes on for like 5 posts.

Wait until (you too, California) the reparations taxes hit. I'm calling it now.
Too late for residents of St Paul, MN. They already have a reparations committee.

Aside, it may be a good time to consider an investment in MN plumbing companies because, despite what some silly politicians have to say, boys will boys and I expect schools may see a spike in the number of clogged toilets in the boys bathrooms...

You guys get what you vote for. The problem with conservatives is that we stopped attending the meetings. Those that do attend the meetings end up being considered crazy. All the while the crazy has become the norm and central to the liberals.

Back