Things possibly heating up soon for Iran

Yeah, that maybe true. But there is a lot of antisemitism in Europe, always has been. Disagreeing with the Israeli govt is anyone's right of course, I just see it as undermining Israel's security and pushing them closer to being wiped out, which is their enemy's stated goal after all.

Ah yeah, there certainly is some countries where quite a few people are fond of the "Sure it's there own fault" when it comes to Israel. I wouldn't see it as undermining Israel's security when countries speak out against some of their actions, purely as Israel is one country that quite literally doesn't give a fuck what any other country thinks, even the US to an extent.

Personally speaking, I think if it was to come down to a conflict where Israel was hit by more that one country and was in trouble, they'd find more allies than a lot of people would think. While they may be a bit of a loose cannon, they're the West's bulldog in the Middle East.

Are you saying that people who disagree with the actions of the Israeli government are enemies of Israel?

Nope, I'm saying they are supporting/bolstering the enemies of Israel, indirectly or directly (not necessarily maliciously).

Ah yeah, there certainly is some countries where quite a few people are fond of the "Sure it's there own fault" when it comes to Israel. I wouldn't see it as undermining Israel's security when countries speak out against some of their actions, purely as Israel is one country that quite literally doesn't give a fuck what any other country thinks, even the US to an extent.

Personally speaking, I think if it was to come down to a conflict where Israel was hit by more that one country and was in trouble, they'd find more allies than a lot of people would think. While they may be a bit of a loose cannon, they're the West's bulldog in the Middle East.

There's plenty of people here that don't like them either.
I'm not so sure about your bold sentence though. They got logistical support during the Yom Kippur war but that was it, and they were getting fairly close to being driven into the sea that time.

I would hope so but wouldn't bet on it. Thinking about it, does Israel even have mutual defense agreements with anyone? I'm ignorant about that. I'm guessing Israel isn't betting on it either which is why they dont give a fuck about what anyone says.

My .02c

There's plenty of people here that don't like them either.
I'm not so sure about your bold sentence though. They got logistical support during the Yom Kippur war but that was it, and they were getting fairly close to being driven into the sea that time.

I would hope so but wouldn't bet on it. Thinking about it, does Israel even have mutual defense agreements with anyone? I'm ignorant about that. I'm guessing Israel isn't betting on it either which is why they dont give a fuck about what anyone says.

My .02c
http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/MFADocuments/Pages/Treaties and Agreements.aspx

A lot of the treaties listed seem to be either peace or economic treaties.

Back