Top Shot Season 2...Feb 8th

Umm you need to look up the meaning of "rooting" for us ANZAC types.

SAWMAN, no Kiwis or Aussies are rooting for you.

Ravage no doubt is, but not us. lol

I had to look it up and now I know why engrish is a second language down under.
biggrin.png

Root (verb and noun) : synonym for f*ck in nearly all its senses: "I feel rooted"; "this washing machine is rooted"; "(s)he's a good root". A very useful word in fairly polite company.

Most recent episode observation during range practice between Craig and Jay:

"Jay, when you move, you need to position your hand on the weapon (Glock 17) like this" (Ready position, Index point)

Jay's response (In essence was) "Who the fuck is this guy and why should I listen to this idiot?"

For those of you not in the know, Jay is a golf instructor..........:D

Yup, saw that. Kind of cracked me up when Sawman called Jay's grip the Barney Miller grip. LOL.
I'd been trying to give Jay the benefit of the doubt when his teammates started to bitch about him, but when Sawman talked about his complete lack of team concept, that was it. No one disses the Sawman.

Really disappointed that Jay won that elimination challenge.

Watched it last night, no ill will toward anyone but I hope Jay shoots himself in the leg. He needs to STFU. Oh and Maggie is smoking HOT

Yup, saw that. Kind of cracked me up when Sawman called Jay's grip the Barney Miller grip. LOL.
I'd been trying to give Jay the benefit of the doubt when his teammates started to bitch about him, but when Sawman talked about his complete lack of team concept, that was it. No one disses the Sawman.

Really disappointed that Jay won that elimination challenge.

I missed it, damn !!!

What kind of grip was Jay using ? Besides a "Barney Miller" grip ?
biggrin.png

Go to history channel . com and watch it now. I do not have HC on my cable so I had to watch it online.

I loved the part:

SAWMAN:
Jay give me the gun right now

SAWMAN:
When you are moving on the range, I want your finger like this.

JAY:
/shows hisWhozizWatsisHuhWhatTheFuckTard look on his face/

I laughed so dang hard!!!!!

Sorry to see Jay win. Need to cut him out of the herd ASAP.
And Maggie IS smokin!!!

Hey Sawman thanks I am old and have used the cup and saucer hold all along. I put 50 rounds out of the glock 36 using your suggested hold and it improved my shot placement. Did I say I hate being old.
Bill

Jermaine cost his team an easy win.
He choked, and deserved to go, Jay is still a douche, and he will cost his team in the future.
Daryle didn't stick with the plan which allowed Jay to win.
Group dynamics on this team are going to get interesting.

I was like, Jermaine - hubba, hubba, but he really fell down on his team. Not so pretty.

Can I wring Jay's neck? I was totally astonished that Maggie thought he was a great team player.

LL

In Jay's defense, he probably thinks anyone who calls themselves "Sawman" is a carpenter or something.

:D

Seriously, the "Don't tell me how to do it, tell me how to do it faster" line had me rolling. Stupid ass...I'm with PB, I hope an episode shows him putting a round into his leg or something. Slam your teammates, but slam the coach trying to help you, the guy with no vested interest in how you perform? Wyatt Derp.

In Jay's defense, he probably thinks anyone who calls themselves "Sawman" is a carpenter or something.

:D

Seriously, the "Don't tell me how to do it, tell me how to do it faster" line had me rolling. Stupid ass...I'm with PB, I hope an episode shows him putting a round into his leg or something. Slam your teammates, but slam the coach trying to help you, the guy with no vested interest in how you perform? Wyatt Derp.

There is a TV show on Spike called Conceal & Carry School, and a student kept putting his finger on the trigger and the lead instructor finally threatens to cut his finger off. I thought SAWMAN was going to do the same thing.

Finally caught up, interesting season. As all have said, Jay is definitely a tool. However, your buddy Ashley seems pretty solid; I'll be rooting for him.

Back