Top Shot Season 2...Feb 8th

Man last night was intense! I'm really glad Ashley was able to pull it off after going 0/3 in the team challenge. Jay is a dick for voting for Kyle and saying it was cause Kyle has not performed in the past, Especially since he went 0/3 also! Just another reason to keep cheering for Ashley.

FUCK!
Missed it, will have to watch on-line tonight.

During the elimination challenge, after going 0/3, and again, slipping through the cracks, after all is said and done, mister golf instructor comments:

"Quick and painless, that's how we like to do our nominations" :rolleyes:

Jay pulled another rabbit out his ass.
Let's see what happens when he goes into elimination after elimination.
Amazing how he can't shoot during the competition, but does well afterwards.
Douche.

Does anyone know where I can watch it online?

History channel appears to just have three episodes ( catch .22, bury the hatchet and trick shot. ) none of which seem to be the first episode.

Does anyone know where I can watch it online?

History channel appears to just have three episodes ( catch .22, bury the hatchet and trick shot. ) none of which seem to be the first episode.

The next will be available online Tuesday after Mondays on air episode. I'd say save your 3 bucks.

I watched all the shows.

Jay is a little prick that needs a bitch slapping.
I don't think he wins so much, it's more that his competitors keep screwing up. However despite his unorthodox methods he is doing well.

I'm glad the high school stage is finished now and it's down to pure skill.

SAWMAN, where is it filmed?

I can't stand Jay. Prick extraordinaire. That said - the boy is good under pressure and a natural athlete.

It's going to be interesting heading into the solo comps - I think the main reason the Red team kept winning was the esprit de corps of the group.

Ashley. Hubba hubba.

LL

Jay has a bull’s eye background in shooting and bull’s eye shooters are normally really fundamentally sound, but lack all the other practical skill. His competitive background is giving him an edge as well (knowing how to block shit out and just perform the basic task). I do think he is a worm though.

The retired CW4 Marine that lost to Jay I did not care for, I was glad to see him go.

I have not been impressed with Ashley’s performance at all, I really like that Chris (red-neck) dude and the old timer (NRA Champ), I hope to see one of the two win.

Nice to see there is an M1 Garand coming up.
Hey Troll, looks like there is an FN in there too :cool:

I have to ask, what the fuck is a Navy rescue swimmer being deployed to A'stan for? :confused:

I have to ask, what the fuck is a Navy rescue swimmer being deployed to A'stan for? :confused:

Do you really think he is a rescue swimmer? He is a Delta SEAL attached to RED CELL

Two types of Rescue Swimmer's in the Navy.
High Speed guys who jump out of helocopters to save people, and guys who ride Boston Whalers as an additional duty. There were a number of discussions about him; my guess is he is the later. Which means he is serving an IA tour, or may have a NEC (Admin for example) that is used in Afghanistan.

Back