Top Shot Season 2...Feb 8th

Well,

The golf instructor has finally left the building. My thoughts were that Joe should have been sent to the elimination challenge (Having missed all his shots) but looked more like a popularity contest with how it rang out in the end, with Jamie getting the nod against Jay.

Pretty cool seeing Cleckner show up (Former 1/75) on the show. Good man and still a Ranger through and through.

cleckner.jpg

Still trying to figure out why Jamie is so hated?
I agree Jow should have gone, but Jay may have beat him, so I guess they sent the two they don't like. I see Jamie and George shooting it out soon.
Ashley was at a disadvantage shooting first, but I think he and Joe (as the worst shooters) should have been shooting.
George should have been giving an elimination pass for his single shot hit.
One of the Marines will win as they have the overall numbers.

After last night I will never watch it again. These reality shows all are a popularity contest. Last night was very disappointing

I just finished watching it and was very disappointed at how it played out. I'd like to see Jamie vs. Joe for the finale.

?
The only guy to hit on 1-shot was AF.
1st guy up didn't do great, but he's not a shooter.
Better then the former Marine who Bolo'd.

True, but he was also the only one with sniper exp. ie shooting at 1,000 yds. Still, a nice first round hit.

SOWT I was not referring to the shooting, the first round hit was nice no doubt, his attitude and comments killed it for me. One guy can’t even hit a target at the nomination board (even when trying to nominate the guy who shot as well as anyone else); the other can’t keep his mouth shut. Bad choice of words though, I didn’t mean to offend you or any other Air force types.

SOWT I was not referring to the shooting, the first round hit was nice no doubt, his attitude and comments killed it for me. One guy can’t even hit a target at the nomination board (even when trying to nominate the guy who shot as well as anyone else); the other can’t keep his mouth shut. Bad choice of words though, I didn’t mean to offend you or any other Air force types.

Agree, Ashley doesn't seem like that good a shot to me.
George has an attitude, he must be a hoot to work for/with.

Agree, Ashley doesn't seem like that good a shot to me.
George has an attitude, he must be a hoot to work for/with.
IMO, George is why Jamie takes so much heat. George and he clashed from the get-go. George started asking questions about what Jamie does as a rescue swimmer and Jamie wouldn't really give him a straight answer. I think George's spidey senses went on full alert. This week, Jamie said something about being in the armory. Not sure what that was about. However, if George were less of a dick about everything, he'd be hot.

All that said, ding dong the little weenie is dead! Bu-bye Jay!

Just seen this weeks show.
Glad to see Ashley gone after the way he acted.
Can't believe everyone shot so badly with the FN.
Nice to see the Browning Hi Power there.

LOL Finally caught up on the series last night, and can finally access this thread.

Yeah! Jay is gone.

I was sadly disappointed with Ashley and his crap - dissing Jamie.

BUT George absolutely takes the cake. :rolleyes: To claim this week it's supposed to be all about performance when last week it was all about popularity AND since Jamie had immunity, they couldn't gang up on him and vote him out... puuuuhleeeeeeze!

It's not like I'm a fan of Jamie, and I wasn't living in the house with these guys, but jeez... at least be honest people - it's a competition and only one of you is gonna win the dineros - sure you're making friends, but in the end, it's you against them.

I can understand trying to keep the best team mates in the team competition, but dudes, it's an individual comp now. Vote out the best, so you won't have as much competition! :-"

LL

Sounds to me like a lot of he said/he said kinda stuff. And of course the cameras are going to capitalize on it because it's makes for better ratings.

I could care less about that crap. What I meant by Ashley dissing Jamie is that he refused to shake his hand as he left. Way to stay classy, Ashley. Be professional.

LL

I missed the last 15 min, so I didn't see Ashley crap out.
That said; he lost his situational awareness, he was the only survivor from his team and should have known people were gonna turn on him.
Epic fail on his part; he also could have said vote for Joe and let Joe pick who he shoots against.

Back