Top Shot Season 2...Feb 8th

Jay is a douche, Craig should have throatpunched the little fucking weasel, and then monkeystomped him into the dirt for GP and the SS crowd's pleasure...
mad.png
Outstanding self control Craig, I could see the thoughts of my statement above roiling around in your saltwater soaked SEAL noggin... nice restraint!
cool.png

Maggie is nice to look at, if the weather was warmer it would be nicer, she wouldn't have to wear the heavy jacket and all, y'know....

Jay is a douche, Craig should have throatpunched the little fucking weasel, and then monkeystomped him into the dirt for GP and the SS crowd's pleasure... :mad: Outstanding self control Craig, I could see the thoughts of my statement above roiling around in your saltwater soaked SEAL noggin... nice restraint!:cool:

Maggie is nice to look at, if the weather was warmer it would be nicer, she wouldn't have to wear the heavy jacket and all, y'know....

Or if the weather was cooler, and they were not allowed to wear jackets... THAT would be better. ;-)

How many days was the taping?
i.e. do they role from one event into another, or is there a couple of days between events.
Which expert is nailing Maggie?
tongue.png

How many days was the taping?
i.e. do they role from one event into another, or is there a couple of days between events.
Which expert is nailing Maggie?:p

From last nights show they made my boy Ashley look like he had little thing for her lol..."I need her back on this team"...gotta love hollywood editing

From last nights show they made my boy Ashley look like he had little thing for her lol..."I need her back on this team"...gotta love hollywood editing
I didn't take it that way. I thought the editing made it look more like the other guys (that jerk Jay for sure) didn't really care that she'd helped the team thus far and Ashley saw that she was the better shooter.

I didn't take it that way. I thought the editing made it look more like the other guys (that jerk Jay for sure) didn't really care that she'd helped the team thus far and Ashley saw that she was the better shooter.

Probably right...could have just been me looking for something to bust his balls about lol. I was just laughing watching it with my wife when they kept panning back to him every 5 seconds when she was shooting.

Probably right...could have just been me looking for something to bust his balls about lol. I was just laughing watching it with my wife when they kept panning back to him every 5 seconds when she was shooting.

I hear you. I thought it seemed that way too... But you can't blame the guy, if that's how it is/was. She does seem like a nice person though..

x2 x SF med. It's a pain to watch him ride his wind of luck... I was glad to see the LEO Lt. telling him to back off.

He might understand that Jay's luck is gonna run out sooner or later, and the folks walking away might have the sills the team needs to survive.

Man, no comments on last night show.
I am glad Jamie won, the Cowboy shooters suck.
Fun to watch George and Jamie spar, that will be an awesome elimination challange; Goerge vs Jamie.
FWIW- I think George, the AF sniper, was being a dick, and I hope he runs into Jamie in the stan soon.

Jamie isn't there much longer and isn't doing anything exciting this trip. LOL That said, I would love to see those two in an elimination round. :D

Can't believe the blue team keeps eliminating the better shots.
I also think Jay is so far under everyone's RADAR that he could win it.
George the "AF Sniper" is a douche, would rather see Jaime stick around.
One more week of faggotry then it'll get good.

Man last night was intense! I'm really glad Ashley was able to pull it off after going 0/3 in the team challenge. Jay is a dick for voting for Kyle and saying it was cause Kyle has not performed in the past, Especially since he went 0/3 also! Just another reason to keep cheering for Ashley.

Back