Top Shot Season 2...Feb 8th

Huh? That Ashley's full of shit?

He acted professional and cool through the whole show until he spat his dummy on the ground like a little bitch in the kitchen, called Jamie out on his creds, which he denies in that facebook post :rolleyes:. Then dissed him in front of the whole world. Not cool. Shame I thought he was a cool guy. That said, everyone acts like an ass sometimes and doesnt mean they are a douchebag. Jamie maybe a complete prick for all I know, he does seem a little weird.

I agree with LL, George needs to keep his damn mouth shut.
Also he hates the FN which proves he's gay.

I like Ashley.....Most people say I act like an ass all the time, but those who know me, know I just call it how I see it. Don't have time for TARDS

A resent post by Crip in the SOF mentor side comes to my mind with Ashley.

https://shadowspear.com/vb/threads/self-entitlement-things-every-fng-should-know.9700/

6. You are not special no matter what tab, beret, crest, ribbon, etc you have on your uniform; its the mission thats special. As such, you have no right rubbing your self-inflated specialness in the conventional guy's faces or support guys for that matter. If you do, I assure you it will come back to bite you square in your "special" ass when you find yourself asking one of them for something your specialness doesn't have, doesn't have access to, otherwise cant get, or doesn't know how to fix. (Pay issues, ranges requests, MEDEVAC, QFR, med supplies, hescos and t-walls are just a few which come to mind.)

Well said!

Well well, maybe Jamie is a poser if what Ashley is saying is true.
Be very interesting to see what comes out in the wash.

I thought about that, except that Chris (who seems a real standup guy) stated that Jamie never claimed to be a SEAL. So it's now kinda Chris' hearing/recollection over Ashley's.

The SEAL claim isn't the issue. Everyone (including Ashley) acknowledges Jamie never claimed to be a SEAL. I guess Jamie went to BUD/S twice. Med dropped the first time, rung out the second. This could be where the nickname came from. Who knows.

I guess Ashley is saying Jamie claimed a deployment in Iraq (now changed to A-stan) where he killed at least one guy. The issue is that Jamie has never been to Iraq, and says he has never killed anyone.

So either Ashley mis-understood a story that Jamie was telling, Jamie embellished at least one story, or someone is just stirring up shit.

ETA: Ashley posted up an e-mail exchange between him and Jamie "Exhibit A" and another between him and George "Exhibit B".

It is starting to sound like there was a mis-understanding in the story. Who knows though. End the drama, get on with the shooting. :)

In case it's deleted again from FB....

EXHIBIT A

Jamie Franks April 15 at 8:48pm Report
Ashley,

This shit is rediculous. First of all - whatever I may have said, you were not there for. The conversation in question was between George and myself. It was late one night after we had watched a movie, I think, and all the cameras and microphones had gone away. I know for a fact that you (or anyone besides Goerge) did not hear the story I told. And the story keeps evolving. First I was a SEAL, then EOD, then it was completely unheard of that I could have possibly gone out with Marines to do captures. All of that has been proven by me. I never lied to you about anything, ever.

The fact of the matter is for some reason(s) unknown to me, you guys rode my ass from Day-1. First you guys didn't know what my job was, then it was performance based, then it was the alarm clocks, then I was shady, then it was performance based again (even though I was starting to out perform you guys), then it was the fight that we almost had after the 10/22 challenge, then it was that I claimed to be attached to a MARSOC unit in Iraq (which I have never said in my life!), then it was something else, and something else, and something else. By the end of the competition, I would have told you guys ANYTHING you get you out of my ass.

I don't know what more I can say. No - I've never been in combat. No - I've never shot anybody. No - I never head shot anybody with my M4... FUCK! .

Ashley Spurlin April 15 at 8:51pm You told me you engaged a guy and hit him in the face, I even asked you what happened to his teeth and all, do you not remember that, You george and I were out on the porch by the grill, no cameras....please tell me that did not happen? George knows it too. .

Jamie Franks April 15 at 8:55pm Report
You weren't there! You asked me about the teeth and all that shit at the Nomination Range, or whatever. But - again - NO. I haven't shot anybody, in the face or otherwise!

The one insurgent that was shot was shot once in the face with a 5.56 and once in the torso. But I said we were still ......(DELETED FOR OPSEC by me for safety)......on the dead body, and that we found out that that guy had actually been (DELETED FOR OPSEC by me)......, etc. Do you remember that part of the conversation? Probably not because I swear to God it was only Geroge and I. But anyway - I didn't shoot the guy.

EXHIBIT B

George Reinas April 15 at 8:51pm Report
Hey bro just got your messages.. I got your back bro just let me know what you need. I remember the story like it was yesterday. He said he was in Afghanistan working with marine snipers on a 3 day mission or some shit. He any know their names but said the lead sniper was a Sgt. He said that they were observing two insurgents retrieving an ied from a culvert. He says higher ups told them to wrap Em up.. That's when I called bs because snipers would never leave a hide sight at night time to wrap up unknown personnel... That's what Qrf is for... He said that they went down and challenged the one individual on the moped... I asked if he knew Arabic and he said " no I had a terp with me" okay so it's you a marine corps sniper team and a terp in a hide sight??? Get the fuck out of here. He then said when they challenged him he raised his AK so Jamie said that's why he shot him in the face. Then they secured the other guy or some dumb shit... That's what I remember.
Sent via Facebook Mobile .
Ashley Spurlin April 15 at 8:52pm That is what I remember as well, thanks, that is all, dismissed. I love you and will now cease and desist.
Anyways, I will be able to call you soon, you in TX? .
George Reinas April 15 at 10:28pm Report
Bro who the hell keeps deleting shit??!!! It's pissing me the fuck off!!
Sent via Facebook Mobile

I think Ashley and George are a couple of clowns that completely showed their ass on national TV. They were picking on Jamie like a couple of asshole teenagers and regardless of whatever excuse they want to try and come up with for it, the whole country got see what they are about. Even if Jamie did make some tall claim to have killed a hadji (and I kind of doubt it based on Chirs’s response) there is no reason for those two to act like they did. They took a cool competition/reality TV program and turned into some kind of Jersey shore bullshit.

Chris’s response “I think Ashley is just picking on Jamie and I am more professional than that” and the Gunny’s response “he never claimed to be anything other than what he has told everyone” said it all for me. If it was not for those Marines on there acting like professionals, this season TOP SHOT would make the US Military look like a bunch of childish assholes.

I hope Jamie win’s…

George and Jaime are the odd guys out.
The Marines will do everything in their power to ensure the winner is a Marine.
Jaime, George and Ashley should have buried the hatchet for another couple of events and worked on eliminating the Marines.
Well, back to work for me.
Mold removal is so much fun.

Well Jaime's run ended.
I think Chris will be the overall winner, but George suprised me last night.
He looked like he was going to cry when they hoisted him up; then he concentrated and knocked them over.

Jamie went out well, I think Joe will be next......I think it will boil down to the type of contest for Chris and Gunny, anything with a pistol is going to Gunny and anything rifle/shotty is going to Chris.

I think George is a pretty good rifle shooter, but I don't know if he is going to be able to hold up to a mixture event as seen with the last season.

I'm glad Jamie is gone. He is a great shooter and my hat is off to him but he just rubbed me the wrong way.

George is now the weakest link IMO.

Back