Top Shot Season 2...Feb 8th

George definitely rubs me the wrong way. The pussy ass crap about showing off their red shirts - i bet was George's idea. He's an ass and a glory hound and definitely plays the popularity game.

Kinda thinking I'm gonna root for Gunny now. He reminds me of CAR.

LL

George definitely rubs me the wrong way. The pussy ass crap about showing off their red shirts - i bet was George's idea. He's an ass and a glory hound and definitely plays the popularity game.

LL

George seems to really play to the camera, wonder how his subordinates make out?

LL
I keep telling folks he reminds me of 0699!

Enjoyed the final show; whatever George's reasons were he seemed happy with the outcome, and I enjoyed seeing how it played out.

I dont care what anyone says. After last nights finale and what George did I have respect for him. He may have been outspoken, arrogant and camera hound but IMO his true colors showed at the end. You dont see that kind of shit these days, only in the movies. I believe he did it on purpose and thats what Im sticking to.

I have to agree, and I don't think anyone saw that coming, but when he picked a sizable target at the distance it was placed, I was thinking "This is going to be interesting, what's going on? And in the end, Chris still had to run up against the Gunny FTW. Class act on George's part, and a worthy winner in the end.

Never thought Ashley would take a character turn like he did, and wind up making an ass out of himself. Type "A's" don't like to lose, but damned if he didn't become the poster boy on how to do it gracefully..:rolleyes:

I dont care what anyone says. After last nights finale and what George did I have respect for him. He may have been outspoken, arrogant and camera hound but IMO his true colors showed at the end. You dont see that kind of shit these days, only in the movies. I believe he did it on purpose and thats what Im sticking to.
Agree 100%.

Looking at the final challenge it would have been interesting to watch George and the Gunny shoot off. George showed a lot of Man in his character last night in my opinion. I will always remember that 1K meter shot it was amazing in my book. Do you think George was the only one to miss on purpose?
Bill

Watched it today and that was truly amazing. George was an ass clown the entire show, but after giving Chris a chance to stay in the game and send his daughters to college. That takes a big man.

Bah. George is an ass. I don't care what kind of character/honor/integrity he showed in the end - he showed his true colors early on by voting by politics instead of by quality of marksmanship.

LL

Totally agree that George is an ass. But he's a loyal ass. I've rarely seen that kind of loyalty to a friend these days.
I give him props for that. Still wouldn't invite him to dinner, but now I have at least a modicum of respect for him.

Back