United States & Gun Control discussion.

Food for thought. Bloomberg and the DNC pumped millions into VA's elections. Those Marxist fucks also pumped millions into CO's and other states political machines as well. There is a reason why the richest men in the world want to disarm the populace. We are nothing but peasants to them and they aim to rule us.

@R.Caerbannog I haven't heard anything from our most recent election but the previous one had the Democrat's send a couple of Obama's election advisors to help Trudeau. It wouldn't surprise me if the found ways to send money.

This is the response from the leader among Canadian firearms rights organizations, the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights (CCFR). It points out our options but also the sad reality that if they want to go through with it, it can be done overnight and we have little we can do about it.

@R.Caerbannog I haven't heard anything from our most recent election but the previous one had the Democrat's send a couple of Obama's election advisors to help Trudeau. It wouldn't surprise me if the found ways to send money.

This is the response from the leader among Canadian firearms rights organizations, the Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights (CCFR). It points out our options but also the sad reality that if they want to go through with it, it can be done overnight and we have little we can do about it.

That is terrifying bro. It's insane how much power Ontario and Quebec have over the rest of Canada. Especially when those cities would freeze and starve without the resources coming in from inner Canada. I'm sorry you guys have to deal with that shit, though I get the feeling that the freedom loving people of the US and Canada are in the same boat when it comes to dealing with liberal despots.

I sincerely wish you guys the best.

@Gunz Ya it's absolute insanity. I figured this kind of stuff could happen in NY or Cali but never in my home state of VA.

Council member Robert Ike has introduced a bill to make Chesapeake (where I live) a 2nd-A sanctuary. The meeting for that is tonight at, I believe, 4:45 and I am hoping that at least 5000 people show up. Around 1,500 showed up at the VA Beach city council meeting, far less than many of us had hoped for and probably too few to move the needle much.

@Gunz Ya it's absolute insanity. I figured this kind of stuff could happen in NY or Cali but never in my home state of VA.

Council member Robert Ike has introduced a bill to make Chesapeake (where I live) a 2nd-A sanctuary. The meeting for that is tonight at, I believe, 4:45 and I am hoping that at least 5000 people show up. Around 1,500 showed up at the VA Beach city council meeting, far less than many of us had hoped for and probably too few to move the needle much.
Didn’t one of the Sheriffs there say he would deputize people if they pass those laws?

That is terrifying bro. It's insane how much power Ontario and Quebec have over the rest of Canada. Especially when those cities would freeze and starve without the resources coming in from inner Canada. I'm sorry you guys have to deal with that shit, though I get the feeling that the freedom loving people of the US and Canada are in the same boat when it comes to dealing with liberal despots.

I sincerely wish you guys the best.

Thanks Brother. It's funny how liberal's on both sides of the border are so much alike. When Killary lost, here they went on and on about the "popular vote". This last election, the Conservatives had the "popular vote" but not enough seats because of distribution favours Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver. Same shit, different country and the urban elites that think every thing they consume or use just magically appears out of thin air.

@Jaknight Ya, but he is in Culpeper County which is in NoVA. Sadly, I am from SoVA and we do not, currently, have anyone willing to stand up and publicly do the same.

1576000059964.png

^This is from VA's AG. Ironic how he invokes the Civil War in his letter.

@Jaknight Ya, but he is in Culpeper County which is in NoVA. Sadly, I am from SoVA and we do not, currently, have anyone willing to stand up and publicly do the same.

View attachment 30718

A bit ironic that he mentions gun violence disproportionately effecting "communities of color" in a letter about gun control...given that most of the guns used in violence in communities of color are stolen, black market or otherwise illegally obtained and therefore uncontrollable.

Thanks Brother. It's funny how liberal's on both sides of the border are so much alike. When Killary lost, here they went on and on about the "popular vote". This last election, the Conservatives had the "popular vote" but not enough seats because of distribution favours Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver. Same shit, different country and the urban elites that think every thing they consume or use just magically appears out of thin air.
Honestly, it's frightening how interconnected in methods and ideologies the urban liberal elite are. When it comes to criminalizing firearms and citizens ability to defend themselves against tyranny, the liberal left sure doesn't seem to recognize borders or countries.

England, Australia, Mexico, and New Zealand have all fallen when it comes to citizens gun rights. The mass disarmament that occurred in Mexico and the resulting chaos is a portend of what's to come if Canada and the US give in to the Marxists.

View attachment 30718

Wonder what he was promised.
A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks.

So the Democrats want to use the Guard to deal with the sheriffs who refuse to comply with the gun laws now? 'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution and National Guard for police who fail to enforce gun control legislation
That would set a very dangerous precedent, scary to think that lawmakers are willing to do something like that to achieve their goal.
Not sure about you guys, but I'm seeing bureaucrats intimidating law enforcement, threatening Virginian's with violence, and attempting to steal the tax monies and property from the same communities they threatened.

Also, are any of you familiar with Holodomor genocide? Instead of grain, the Democrats in Virginia are looking at confiscating firearms and personal property with the threat of force.

Highlights from the article:
- Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

- Virginia Democratic officials, however, already say local law enforcement supporting these resolutions will face consequences if they do not carry out any law the state Legislature passes.

- Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin suggested cutting off state funds to counties that do not comply with any gun control measures that pass in Richmond. “They certainly risk funding, because if the sheriff's department is not going to enforce the law, they're going to lose money. The counties' attorneys offices are not going to have the money to prosecute because their prosecutions are going to go down,” he said.

- McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

Article:
Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.

Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.

Over 75 counties in Virginia have so far adopted such Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions in the commonwealth, the latest being Spotsylvania County. The board of supervisors voted unanimously to approve a resolution declaring that county police will not enforce state-level gun laws that violate Second Amendment rights.

Virginia Democratic officials, however, already say local law enforcement supporting these resolutions will face consequences if they do not carry out any law the state Legislature passes.

“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Democratic Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner of local county police who may refuse to enforce future gun control measures. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don't have a choice, not if you're a sworn officer of the law.”

Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin suggested cutting off state funds to counties that do not comply with any gun control measures that pass in Richmond.

“They certainly risk funding, because if the sheriff's department is not going to enforce the law, they're going to lose money. The counties' attorneys offices are not going to have the money to prosecute because their prosecutions are going to go down,” he said.

McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

“And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.”

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring blamed the numerous Second Amendment resolutions in the state on the “gun lobby” as a tactic to frighten state residents.

“The resolutions that are being passed are being ginned up by the gun lobby to try to scare people. What we’re talking about here are laws that will make our communities and our streets safer,” Herring told CBS 6.

“So, when Virginia passes these gun safety laws that they will be followed, they will be enforced,” he added.

Last edited:
There is historical precedent for governors calling out the NG to enforce state law...or even to resist federal mandates, like school desegregation. In the latter case (see the Little Rock Nine), the President deployed federal troops to counter the NG call-up.

But this VA gun law situation is just another indication of how fractured this country is and how serious this is getting.
The divides in the country are definitely growing more apparent, though with a bit of deprogramming it's fixable. Starting to think the threats made by the Democratic elite in Virginia are a sign of desperation on their part. People in control don't harass their citizens and peacekeeprs with the threat of violence, I think they're scared.

Last edited:
"Free and Fair elections" are what got Virginia to this point. Its the same election process that has consumed Cowlifornya, the Same election process that has consumed New York, the same election process that consumed Michigan, and Illinois, and Maryland, and Massachusetts, and it is the same process that made Roy Cooper the gov'na of North Kakalaki.
Maybe we need to take a look at why people keep selecting this type of governance.

...the optimists like to say the hype about givernment and rights is just a harmless pendulum, swinging left then right, left the right - nothing to see here - remain clam - move along

The realists understand that optimism is a worthy trait - but not the basis for a strategic plan.

Turn in your guns people - its for the children.

I've been reading a couple of pieces on the "gun sanctuary" situation and wondering at the unfathomable hypocrisy of the party who advocates for "sanctuary cities" that flout Federal law, but are up in arms (see what I did there?) about something very similar happening within their states, but with Constitutionally- protected citizen-owned legal property instead of non-citizen illegal immigrants.

I've been reading a couple of pieces on the "gun sanctuary" situation and wondering at the unfathomable hypocrisy of the party who advocates for "sanctuary cities" that flout Federal law, but are up in arms (see what I did there?) about something very similar happening within their states, but with Constitutionally- protected citizen-owned legal property instead of non-citizen illegal immigrants.

This is why I think if it goes far enough, courts will have to finally decide for-real the legitimacy or not of "sanctuary anything". And until they do, Mr. Attorney General, suck it.

As for the national guard.....yeahhhh, talk about a legal, political, and PR nightmare for the AG and governor.

"Free and Fair elections" are what got Virginia to this point. Its the same election process that has consumed Cowlifornya, the Same election process that has consumed New York, the same election process that consumed Michigan, and Illinois, and Maryland, and Massachusetts, and it is the same process that made Roy Cooper the gov'na of North Kakalaki.
Maybe we need to take a look at why people keep selecting this type of governance.

...the optimists like to say the hype about givernment and rights is just a harmless pendulum, swinging left then right, left the right - nothing to see here - remain clam - move along

The realists understand that optimism is a worthy trait - but not the basis for a strategic plan.

Turn in your guns people - its for the children.
Social engineering, cradle to grave misinformation campaigns, and a deluge of outsider money, have definitely tainted the legitimacy of "Free and Fair" elections. You're right, when it comes to thinking strategically it seems the public is always reacting or on the back foot.

To make an ugly "it's for the children" observation. Even with our guns, the pedophiles abducted American children and ferried them away to an island to be abused and exploited. For the optimists, imagine a world where only the pedophiles and their friends are armed.

Last edited:
Its the same world where criminals and illegal aliens are offered sanctuary while law abiding tax paying American citizens have their private protery rights threatened with the armed-force of the State.
At the end of the day, we're all just lowly peasants in the eyes of the 'elite'.

Back