United States & Gun Control discussion.

I am surprised anti gun laws haven't slipped through and on the books during this corona crisis.
I think people might boogaloo if that were to happen. Gun sales are through the roof and even the granola munching beatniks are figuring out the police ain't gonna be there to take care of them. Plus, lot of granola munchers and other non-firearm owners are finding out how long the process for getting a firearms is.

Last I heard, state background checks were backlogged and certain states declared Local Firearms Dealers as non-essential. So looks like alot of people ain't gettin their gats when they want them... :D (hope they feel the pain of those dumb laws they cheered on)

Everybody seems to forget the DC "Sniper" (shooters) and how the news was blasting how the FBI and ATF were going door to door checking purchased .223 weapons in the surrounding areas. I wonder how the fuck they did that??? :rolleyes:

Buy private party, or build your own from an 80% lower, etc. Or just hand that shit over when big brother comes to collect. Way shit keeps going, it shall not be long.

Buy private party, or build your own from an 80% lower, etc. Or just hand that shit over when big brother comes to collect. Way shit keeps going, it shall not be long.

Los federales will go blind chasing paper trying to untangle private purchases and trades. How do you know what I have is illegal, if you don't know what I have? Gun ownership brought to you by Schrodinger's cat...

Good luck Canada. :mad:

Here comes my ignorance of Canadian law... Does the PM have the authority/power to do this unilaterally? Did I miss something?

It's called Order In Council, it's like an Executive Order but it's supposed to be used for appointments or emergency order's. This will be challenged in court, I'm sure some are already being written.

It's fucked. They just killed the shooting sports industry in Canada. I know of one small store with over $150,000 of stock that is useless now and no word if the buyback will cover retailer's or even full cost.

It's called Order In Council, it's like an Executive Order but it's supposed to be used for appointments or emergency order's. This will be challenged in court, I'm sure some are already being written.
Thanks. Sounds totally crazy to me; that one man can just decide he doesn't like my legally owned possession and ban it. :(

It's not like it's actually easy to buy a firearm or even ammunition in Canada. All the bullshit Newsom and the California legislature tried to put in place was in place in Canada.

Back