United States & Gun Control discussion.

One county over the high sheriff suspended gun permit applications, which is actually a violation of state law. There is a big and growing grass roots campaign to have him open up the permit process or be sued.

Sued? Where are the Boogaloo Boys who were going to go to war in VA earlier? All of these locations restricting their 2A rights and yet no one's living up to their memes and threats...

Sued? Where are the Boogaloo Boys who were going to go to war in VA earlier? All of these locations restricting their 2A rights and yet no one's living up to their memes and threats...

Amiright?

Lookit, we're either under a state of emergency or not. None of this "lawsuit" stuff; that's for business as usual. Blood in the streets. Now.

@Marauder06 Hate for NY being a retarded state, not you.

Yeah... a large chunk of the populace just lost big ol chunk of their savings, lost jobs, are seeing shortages, and in two weeks are going to see the kung-flu pile bodies up. Depending on how our political class handles this crisis and elections go this year I wouldn't discount anything. People are angry and scared.

If you don't believe me, look at the run on prices for firearms and ammunition. Things are calm now because people have food, security, and their money still has value. Toss hope out the window and the Boogaloo Boy stuff will seem tame by comparison.

0184376F-D5C0-446C-99BF-DCB0299968D5.jpegKnow it’s a coastie motto. Has anyone ever taken the two words Semper Paratus to heart? I know it can be difficult to keep track of such things. When life seems to be putzing along.
Then...WHAM! The fickle finger of fate is 2 knuckles up your ass.
I can understand a civilian not being better prepared. But ANYONE who served should really know better.

Oh yeah... I TOLD YOU SO, bwahaha 😆😆😆

View attachment 32760Know it’s a coastie motto. Has anyone ever taken the two words Semper Paratus to heart? I know it can be difficult to keep track of such things. When life seems to be putzing along.
I can understand a civilian not being better prepared. But ANYONE who served should really know better.

And those are the Vets that fell out of the military, and likely again out of college because they couldn't adjust. I'll take my chances. ;)

And those are the Vets that fell out of the military, and likely again out of college because they couldn't adjust. I'll take my chances. ;)
Do you really believe that those who “ fell out of the military”. Left whatever skills they attained behind?
I know a WHOLE LOT of dudes. That will hand you your ass. That are prior military, who now pass it on to others. In the form of training their civilian compadres.
Now here is where your ball sack will probably tighten up.
The guys I am referring to are a pretty quiet and elusive bunch. However, they are ALL without exception. Full patch members of various OMG’s.
How do I know this, because I am a former member of an OMG. As to your broad claims of inadequacy amongst those who “ fell out” of the military. I call bullshit. They have “paramilitary” units within these groups. That are very disciplined and effective at shooting, scootin’ and, communicating.
The great part of all this is that for the most part. These guys are just as well versed in light infantry tactics. As about any active infantry platoon.
Even better is that they are generally on the side of the “good guys”.
Just because your still active duty. Really doesn’t mean shit when it comes down to it. Once good order breaks down in society.

View attachment 32760Know it’s a coastie motto. Has anyone ever taken the two words Semper Paratus to heart? I know it can be difficult to keep track of such things. When life seems to be putzing along.

Whatever else you posted.

I'm just a Guard guy, figured I'd say that following the post you made. And when I have my own response, you get all pissy, especially when it was made in good fun. Funny how it works when it's reciprocated, though. Moving on.

:rolleyes:

I'm just a Guard guy, figured I'd say that following the post you made. And when I have my own response, you get all pissy, especially when it was made in good fun. Funny how it works when it's reciprocated. Moving on.

:rolleyes:
Then I stand corrected @GOTWA. Did I come off as pissy? Your goddamn right I did.
It’s because of all the fucking levity being thrown around about some deadly serious topics.
I did not recognize the humor in your post.
Sorry about that. Not here to get into an argument with anyone.

Back