United States & Gun Control discussion.

Can you explain this post?
Also, if you want to control a society, they must lack the ability to fight your efforts to control them which is why the left is always harping gun control. I mean come on man they advocate killing babies in the womb do you really think they give a damn about your kids in grade school.

The left wants us all dead so they can have their utopia evident by gas prices through the roof and broken supply chains and no baby formula.

Let me check my watch while these bodies of Americans are offloaded coming home from Afghanistan. Hey Jill, can we go get an ice cream?

I disagree with the insinuation of his text, and I will explain myself.

It seems as if he’s insinuating there is some pseudo-government inciting all of this to distract the masses.

I refuse to believe that, maybe I’m the idiot.

If that was not his insinuation, then clarify instead of simply saying “no” when asked to.
Deep down you feel it in your gut and you know Jeffrey Epstein didn't hang himself either. But you know shit happens when you are on suicide watch in a cell designed for suicide watch and suddenly the cameras in and around that cell don't work.

Power........REAL power is a people and country united as one. The progressive left seeks to divide and conquer. CRT, racism, genderism, some other stupid fucking ism. Divide divide divide and keep the masses fighting each other while we find a way to disarm them so they can't fight US.

If I were planning to subjugate a population that is how I would go about it.

Not trying to insult you BUT'
Don't be naive.

Deep down you feel it in your gut and you know Jeffrey Epstein didn't hang himself either.
There are a number of things that give me the feeling you are describing; I often wrestle with them. Religion, aliens, and the illusion of currency among them. Much past that and you are walking down a path I refuse to accept. Partially because I don’t want to believe it possible, but more so because I don’t believe “we” are capable of being as organized and efficient in pulling off these shadow-government missions as Alex Jones would like to have us believe…the dude literally claimed the Sandy Hook massacre did not happen. The Sandy Hook shooting and how conspiracy theories affect national security - "Intelligence Matters"

In regards to Epstein, I have no problem believing that he was murdered. There are some seriously powerful men/women who did not want him talking; but that is a far cry from what you are preaching. ie: organizing a school shooting so that there will be more pressure to ‘take our guns’.

Because as you say…
l. I mean come on man they advocate killing babies in the womb do you really think they give a damn about your kids in grade school.

Jesus, I can’t believe I just typed that.

There are a number of things that give me the feeling you are describing; I often wrestle with them. Religion, aliens, and the illusion of currency among them. Much past that and you are walking down a path I refuse to accept. Partially because I don’t want to believe it possible, but more so because I don’t believe “we” are capable of being as organized and efficient in pulling off these shadow-government missions as Alex Jones would like to have us believe…the dude literally claimed the Sandy Hook massacre did not happen. The Sandy Hook shooting and how conspiracy theories affect national security - "Intelligence Matters"

In regards to Epstein, I have no problem believing that he was murdered. There are some seriously powerful men/women who did not want him talking; but that is a far cry from what you are preaching. ie: organizing a school shooting so that there will be more pressure to ‘take our guns’.

Because as you say…

Jesus, I can’t believe I just typed that.
You'll come around. I have faith. As bad as they are we are better.

Back