United States & Gun Control discussion.

I was literally talking to my wife last night about potentially moving back to NC (we live in NY now). The ridiculous gun laws here were a major reason, but they are more a symptom of the real problem vs. the main issue. For example, despite the fact that people are fleeing NY in droves, the governor is driving regulation to force neighborhoods to create thousands of low-income housing units. She also wants to ban gas stoves and oil furnaces in the state. All of this, while the tax base declines and crime rises.

We still own a house outside of Fort Bragg...

I would rent a spare room if you have one.

I have to leave here.

IMHO that don't matter, the government wants dead kids. Dead kids = massive outrage. Massive outrage = propaganda to the ilk masses making eroding civil rights easier under the guise of public safety.

Part of the plan brother.
You are ansolutely spot on with your opinions Brother. Even given what I do to prepare for the inevitable. I still wake up most days with a little hope. That just maybe this craziness can be slowed, if not stopped.
When the future minority, that is being defined now by public and social policy. Are tired of this. Then maybe there will be some left willing to engage with the destructive forces. In a more proactive manner and, beat them back.
I am just waiting for some kind of hard bingo to occur. Then it will be a matter of just looking out for my community.
I never would have thought. That the ills of the day. Would have me motivated to upgrade and expand old skillsets. By going back to school for CBRNE CT. As well as becoming a Scientific Advisory Fellow. When what I want to do is be with my beautiful chick all day😀

These guys were looking me up on Linkedin...So I looked them up. I see problems with response time, from detection to on-scene...not to mention questions of Constitutionality.

AI Gun Detection Technology | ZeroEyes

Constitution? We haven't cared about that for a few years now. The Constitution is a shell of its former (and intended) self.

To hear Bill Maher say something positive about the police and guns...I don't always agree with his politics, but if you watch a lot of his stuff from the last few years, he really takes the piss out of his own party.

Anywho, this clip is great because of imo 90% of the points being made. We've made them here time and time again, so to hear Maher acknowledge and champion some of them is kind of refreshing.

Back