United States & Gun Control discussion.

His personal texts and messages were on par with conversations a lot of regular American's had during that time. Not going to re-hash it all but a win for sane America, and a loss for the Soros funded Lawfare DAs/Local Prosecutors etc all over the country.

Unsealed evidence shows racist comments, threats of violence made by Daniel Perry before killing of Austin protester

Clarify which messages. This guy does not look like sane America

The whole case is crazy. He ran a red light to drive into a crowd and then shot another legally armed man from inside his car.

Last edited:
Unsealed evidence shows racist comments, threats of violence made by Daniel Perry before killing of Austin protester

Clarify which messages. This guy does not look like sane America

The whole case is crazy. He drove into a crowd and then shot another legally armed man from inside his car.

"I wonder if they will let my cut the ears off of people who’s decided to commit suicide by me" or “To bad we can’t get paid for hunting Muslims in Europe,” which I know is hype and dark humor no matter how dumb it sounds.

I don't need to like his BS about calling dudes "negroes" or the memes he shared, but I would have to have my head way up my ass if I didn't know the black guys I served with and am friends with had similar things to say about whites. Take that for what it's worth. I have no problem with either side screwing around.

Had this guy gone to Dallas that night and shot protesters, he'd have less of a case. We all seen the mobs and what they were capable of all over the country. It was not unfathomable to think an individual would have to use force to protect themselves from the mobs. YYMV

"I wonder if they will let my cut the ears off of people who’s decided to commit suicide by me" or “To bad we can’t get paid for hunting Muslims in Europe,” which I know is hype and dark humor no matter how dumb it sounds.

I don't need to like his BS about calling dudes "negroes" or the memes he shared, but I would have to have my head way up my ass if I didn't know the black guys I served with and am friends with had similar things to say about whites. Take that for what it's worth. I have no problem with either side screwing around.

Had this guy gone to Dallas that night and shot protesters, he'd have less of a case. We all seen the mobs and what they were capable of all over the country. It was not unfathomable to think an individual would have to use force to protect themselves from the mobs. YYMV

He did go kill a protestor though, not in Dallas, and not that night. He killed a legally armed one, who witnesses said did not point the firearm at him. After he ran into a crowd of them. That is why he was convicted by a jury. I’m surprised in a thread about gun control the argument isn’t that he was wrong for killing someone exercising their 2A right.

I don’t disagree that memes are not indicative of the person, but having someone say “go get me a negro” and saying “that is what I’m hoping” is not normal behavior.

Last edited:
It was assholes wanting to collide IMO, both were legally armed and both wanted an excuse to FAFO.

I question in a gun control thread on why he felt the need to be armed like that with a rifle unless he was there to intimidate/enforce their human roadblocks. IMO it was Twatifa presence patrolling to bully and enforce with. Now I know this is a slippery slope on our freedoms to OC but that was politically motivated and not for defending. If I was in a similar situation by unfortunate circumstances I'd have done the same at twatifa boy especially since he was slung at the low ready and was warned in the past that it can be seen as intent.

Officer testifies Austin protester Garrett Foster had been warned about way he carried his rifle

I dunno my dudes. I am all for protesting civilly with non provocative discourse, but when using our 2A rights as political props to intimidate and bully is where I start forming a line in the sand. Self defense is better being not seen as the gray man with concealed and not printing. If you want a shoulder fired arm, put it in a cheap schoolkid backpack that no one would suspect that something PDW like is inside.

My $.02 on it at least.

Here's the guy finger indexed and at the low. What would you all have done if he was coming your way?

NINTCHDBPICT000598467815-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hearing a lot of whinging over a commie getting their just desserts. These "people" torched US cities, looted areas, and killed law abiding citizens, over some made up bullshit. There are even a few posts here where it was shown that there were command and control groups tied to the Democratic party that organized this destruction.

A hundred years ago criminals were shot and had their bodies displayed or strung up in the town square. Given that the BLM commies were associated with the current administration it's no wonder why they were treated so gently.

1715946585251.png

Last edited:
He did go kill a protestor though, not in Dallas, and. It that night. He killed a legally armed one, who witnesses said did not point the firearm at him. After he ran into a crowd of them. That is why he was convicted by a jury. I’m surprised in a thread about gun control the argument isn’t that he was wrong for killing someone exercising their 2A right.

I don’t disagree that memes are not indicative of the person, but having someone say “go get me a negro” and saying “that is what I’m hoping” is not normal behavior.

I read the testimony in the past. From an outside standpoint, none of it made sense.

Some of the protesters claimed Perry was screeching his tires coming around a corner though he had an Uber passenger in the car at the time. Some say hethe victim was pushing the wheelchair at the time so he couldn't of raised his rifle.

The Uber passenger IIRC was not allowed to testify.

So I have to believe he was using GPS with a passenger, hauled ass around a Downtown Austin corner, and shot the first guy he saw with a weapon that was pushing a wheelchair while the rifle was slung?

As for his dark humor comments, I was stationed at Hood BITD. Several of my squad mates were black guys. I remember sitting in the 113 in the middle of Najaf in August 04 when I got bored and started reading my squad leaders book. It was a fiction novel about a black soldier in VN. The theme was him finding inner peace by killing some of his fellow white soldiers during battles in response to racism or his own sense of superiority..... It didnt phase me. I still knew I wouldn't never get away with having a similar book talking about a white guy killing other races. This was 2004, well before most of the woke stuff.

That guys texts and messages mean nothing to me.

The Austin DA is (was?) a rabid woke radical.

Officer testifies Austin protester Garrett Foster had been warned about way he carried his rifle

I dunno my dudes. I am all for protesting civilly with non provocative discourse, but when using our 2A rights as political props to intimidate and bully is where I start forming a line in the sand...

Here's the guy finger indexed and at the low. What would you all have done if he was coming your way?

NINTCHDBPICT000598467815-1.jpg

Hate to have to beat a dead horse, but here we are. He was not pushing a wheelchair, the car did not screech around the corner, he stopped initially and protesters surrounded him, AK guy clearly had his rifle up in this pic below. Look at the stock, look at his elbow, standing right on the car door.

Wheelchair-bound fiancée of slain BLM protester leads vigil in Austin

Several protesters then approached Perry's car and began to bang on it, Broden has said.

"An individual carrying an assault rifle, now known to be Garrett Foster, quickly approached the car and then motioned with the assault rifle for Mr. Perry to lower his window," according to a July 2020 statement from Broden. "Sgt. Perry initially believed the person was associated with law enforcement and complied with the command.

After rolling down the window, it became apparent to Sgt. Perry that the individual with the assault rifle was not with law enforcement."

Perry told investigators Foster raised his weapon at him and that's when Perry fired; some witnesses have said Foster pointed his rifle at the ground, citing partially obscured photos from the scene.

Family of Austin Black Lives Matter protester sues admitted shooter, his employer Uber

These articles were written long after the incident, but not during the trial. Police initially declined to charge Perry.

Attachments

• Not pushing a wheelchair.jpg
    Not pushing a wheelchair.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 13
Back