United States & Gun Control discussion.

He speaks more common sense than many are ready to accept.

I have always liked his videos and continue to recommend them. He explains things in ways that even the "non gun-friendly" or those who don't have a clue about the 2nd Amendment can understand.

I renewed my NRA for 5 years for $100. They have a special going on now.

Also I feel the need to arm myself to the teeth given all theses shooting lately.

Please everyone stay frosty out there.

I renewed my NRA for 5 years for $100. They have a special going on now.

Also I feel the need to arm myself to the teeth given all theses shooting lately.

Please everyone stay frosty out there.

Dude, get a fucking lifetime membership. You can pay it off.

Another concealed carry success story with an awesome twist.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article6391560.html

Holton, wearing a ski mask and sunglasses, told Farmer to pull down his pants during the attempted robbery.
Detectives said Farmer was able to reach for his own gun and shoot Holton. Holton was rushed to the hospital where he died.

Holton practically commited suicide."Sure, let me put my hands at my waist" and PEW, PEW, PEW.

Agree entirely, especially with the bolded part.

IMO, the most in-touch, well-spoken voice for the Second Amendment has been Colion Noir.

I agree with you, and I followed Noir... Until he became BFFs with james "runaway" yeager. I haven't listened to a thing Noir said since.
He blew his credibility with me.

I agree with you, and I followed Noir... Until he became BFFs with james "runaway" yeager. I haven't listened to a thing Noir said since.
He blew his credibility with me.

Interesting. That would carry a lot of "fuck you" weight in my book. Where would I find the details of that particular relationship?

Anyone supporting Handbrake Yeager is either misguided or an idiot. Even setting aside his "heroics" in Iraq, he's done enough after that fiasco to warrant ostracization.

Other than Iraq, what fuck ups has he been involved in?

He had a Youtube video where he placed a cameraman between targets while students shot them. There was the "Pack your Bags" video where he said he'd start killing people if Obama enacted gun control. Those are two I remember. He's had other gems out there.

Back