US Infrastructure

Silicon Valley Bank CEO Sold $3.5 Million in Stock 2 Weeks Before Collapse

Crypto Conglomerate Digital Currency Group Reports Loss of $1.1B in ‘Challenging’ 2022

More than $70 billion wiped off crypto market in 24 hours as bitcoin drops below $20,000

Nothing to see here or to be concerned about sheeple, your elected officials are looking after your best interests and wellbeing. Just make sure you comply with critical race theory and get rid of your gas stoves to prevent life as we know it climate change. :-o:-o:bow::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmmm, What is a Central Bank Digital Currency? Make you wonder if all the current digital currency turmoil is being instigated by the government on purpose? That digital currency value and worth went someplace as it was purchased with use of printed currency earned someplace or repurposed from some other form of investment.

Hmmm, What is a Central Bank Digital Currency? Make you wonder if all the current digital currency turmoil is being instigated by the government on purpose? That digital currency value and worth went someplace as it was purchased with use of printed currency earned someplace or repurposed from some other form of investment.

I think this is a Hanlon's Razor issue. There is a LOT of volatility in currencies that have a very short history, have zero tie to any known/trusted institution (talking "normal" crypto, not central-bank crypto), are poorly understood by most people trading them, and can be created out of thin air by anyone of moderate tech means. If the government wants a chaotic environment to exploit, all they have to do is sit back and enjoy the mayhem.

There is a LOT of volatility in currencies that have a very short history, have zero tie to any known/trusted institution (talking "normal" crypto, not central-bank crypto), are poorly understood by most people trading them, and can be created out of thin air by anyone of moderate tech means.
Agree, but it depends if the government is involved in instigating the mayhem or not. It's called conducting economical warfare which is as susceptible to misuse against the governed as much as psychological warfare is to gain or retain greater political control over the governed.

BTW: “Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity” is applicable which is why I agree. But stupidity or incompetence of the government is capable of causing more harm and mayhem than people being stupid in their investment strategies. In this case stupidity of the government acting out of ignorance at some point becomes an act of action or inaction malice contributing to exploitable mayhem.

Last edited:
CBDC is the scariest thing, domestically, being entertained.

How many pieces of information are we going to force ourselves to see in clean silos completely disassociated from one another?

Two years ago we were all forced to stop using cash *everywhere* cause of a ‘money and change shortage’. Remember that? Where can you use cash? Ok nothing to see here.

And now the 10th biggest bank in the world just straight fails, a couple months after CBDC is released, 15 minute cities are popping up everywhere, digital social scores already in China, major credit card companies are now tracking gun sales…

But all this has nothing to do with each other. We have to look at each individual part, on its own, for its own.

And those that have been saying ‘You’re missing the forest for the trees’ are immediately shouted down. And none of this seems odd? No? Oh, ok.

Consider at this moment governments are trying to ensure those they govern that their banking institutions are resilient and not to worry.

Meanwhile a temporary insignificant inflation problem appears to be a significant causal factor.

"At the same time, the bank was hit hard by the Federal Reserve’s fight against inflation and an aggressive series of interest rate hikes to cool the economy." <--- Silicon Valley Bank is seized by U.S. after historic failure

And "Hundreds of British businesses are understood to have been blocked from withdrawing their funds after Silicon Valley Bank UK refused to waive a 30-day notice period on withdrawals that affects up to half of its customers." <-- Silicon Valley Bank collapses as contagion sends global stocks reeling

And the problem trend was already established back in 2022: "So why is Silicon Valley Bank stock being crushed while other bank stocks hold up relatively well? Its financial guidance has become increasingly unpredictable. Management has substantially revised its outlook for 2022 every single quarter this year, introducing a great deal of uncertainty among Wall Street analysts." <--- SVB Financial Is Down Nearly 66% This Year; Management's Guidance Is to Blame

And "Inflation creeps up, but the White House suggests inflation is a temporary problem." <--- How Biden changed his tune on inflation as prices soared and the midterms loomed

Last edited:
CBDC is the scariest thing, domestically, being entertained.

How many pieces of information are we going to force ourselves to see in clean silos completely disassociated from one another?

Two years ago we were all forced to stop using cash *everywhere* cause of a ‘money and change shortage’. Remember that? Where can you use cash? Ok nothing to see here.

And now the 10th biggest bank in the world just straight fails, a couple months after CBDC is released, 15 minute cities are popping up everywhere, digital social scores already in China, major credit card companies are now tracking gun sales…

But all this has nothing to do with each other. We have to look at each individual part, on its own, for its own.

And those that have been saying ‘You’re missing the forest for the trees’ are immediately shouted down. And none of this seems odd? No? Oh, ok.

Just to be fair, the major credit card companies tracking gun sales plan has been 'paused', at least for now.

Just to be fair, the major credit card companies tracking gun sales plan has been 'paused', at least for now.
@GOTWA it should never "be". And if you believe for a second those companies have paused anything as opposed to putting out a press release saying it wasn't gonna happen- I'd like to remind you of the "$600 transaction on digital cash services" issue from a bit ago. Venmo said they were gonna do it; everyone freaked out; they said it was a mistake, so sorry; now it's a thing. Wanna bet they *also* are planning a way to freeze your account for "extremist behavior"? Like a social credit score? Cause that was "just a mistake" that people caught and they took a huge hit to the bottom line. For now.

For fear of further de-railing, we need to get back to infrastructure. It was my fault, my b @Ooh-Rah

@GOTWA it should never "be". And if you believe for a second those companies have paused anything as opposed to putting out a press release saying it wasn't gonna happen- I'd like to remind you of the "$600 transaction on digital cash services" issue from a bit ago. Venmo said they were gonna do it; everyone freaked out; they said it was a mistake, so sorry; now it's a thing. Wanna bet they *also* are planning a way to freeze your account for "extremist behavior"? Like a social credit score? Cause that was "just a mistake" that people caught and they took a huge hit to the bottom line. For now.

For fear of further de-railing, we need to get back to infrastructure. It was my fault, my b @Ooh-Rah
Firearms sales are the hit button item. Much like Target predicting pregnancies they don’t need to find a gun (smoking or otherwise) to figure out who’s on the “wrong side”.

*DJ Khaled Voice*

Anotha one.

Train Carrying Hazardous Materials Bursts Into Flames After Derailing In Minnesota, Sparks Evacuation | The Daily Wire

I know trains derail all the time. What are those 2023 numbers looking like? How about HAZMAT incidents resulting from train derailments? How about HAZMAT incidents near water sources in predominantly republican districts? Cause not only are we seeing lots more HAZMAT incidents, but they're almost all occurring in heavily red areas. I know, I know, I will see myself out.

Spilled occurred not even half mile from us, in Bristol PA, just north of Philly. Fucking retards have been panic buying water in the area, County and city says its safe to drink now. ;)

Now? Maybe. 2 weeks or months from now? Ehhh...

It cracks me up how people will think contaminated water instantly appears in an aquifer or city's water supply. Can it? maybe. Does it always? Nope. Soil, porous rock, something, something.

Now? Maybe. 2 weeks or months from now? Ehhh...

It cracks me up how people will think contaminated water instantly appears in an aquifer or city's water supply. Can it? maybe. Does it always? Nope. Soil, porous rock, something, something.

I haven't drank tap water in forever. Bottled or filtered only.

Here's how close we are to it. I can see the Burlington-Bristol Bridge from our house, I was a medic in this AO for 20 years, if Rhom and Haas/Down Chemical over really went up in an explosion, we'd be fucked.

I recall a fire from lightening strike years back, first medic unit in, EMS ops with fire chief, called additional medic units in, MCI in for rehab of fireman. Kenny and I were both hospitalized for nausea/vomiting in local ER.

EPA and county said we were safe, sure as fuck I filled with workers comp and spoke to a lawyer for info in future.

Back