What, no New Year thread?

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
No thread full of resolutions that we don't really mean to keep, or mourning celebrities we never even knew?

:-)

Watching thru the video, I was actually surprised by some of the names.

Improper training. Don't blame it on the alcohol, blame it on your liver fitness level....:thumbsup:

I can write you up a training plan if you need.....:ROFLMAO:

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!8-)

It wasn't the crazy amount of alcohol (12 beers, bottle wild turkey, and some moonshine shit that taste awesome). It was the fall I took when I stumbled over the end table and went head first backwards into the wall. Knocked myself out cold at about 11:30 pm, pretty much ruined the night as my wife and to doctor me and watch over me for the next couple hours (guess she was afraid I'd die or some shit). Anyway, yeah I've been kicking my own ass lately when I get drunk, so I'm quiting getting drunk before I really fuck myself up.

I always knew there would be a day I'd have to grow up and act my age, I guess that time has come. I've had a shit load of good times getting blasted drunk with friends, been in awesome fights, done some of the stupidest dares, have some of the greatest stories. Although it's been fun, I've got kid's that I don't want to see me like that. I also need to stop acting like I'm 18 and bounce back from shit like I use to.

Anyway, my new year resolution is to stop getting drunk. Not stop drinking, because I will always be found at a barbecue with a cold beer in my hand. Just going to do like the old people now and pace myself and not get shit faced.

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve. Amateur Night.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR KIDS:

15801491_10211573299678692_255681558_n.jpg

Drunk and fireworks. My local, I was on another job, mutual aid MICU caught this job. I was busy with a drunk that was covered in shit, piss and puke.

M.

It wasn't the crazy amount of alcohol (12 beers, bottle wild turkey, and some moonshine shit that taste awesome). It was the fall I took when I stumbled over the end table and went head first backwards into the wall. Knocked myself out cold at about 11:30 pm, pretty much ruined the night as my wife and to doctor me and watch over me for the next couple hours (guess she was afraid I'd die or some shit). Anyway, yeah I've been kicking my own ass lately when I get drunk, so I'm quiting getting drunk before I really fuck myself up.

I always knew there would be a day I'd have to grow up and act my age, I guess that time has come. I've had a shit load of good times getting blasted drunk with friends, been in awesome fights, done some of the stupidest dares, have some of the greatest stories. Although it's been fun, I've got kid's that I don't want to see me like that. I also need to stop acting like I'm 18 and bounce back from shit like I use to.

Anyway, my new year resolution is to stop getting drunk. Not stop drinking, because I will always be found at a barbecue with a cold beer in my hand. Just going to do like the old people now and pace myself and not get shit faced.

Happy New Year!

good to hear this, brother. (the quitting heavy drinking part, not the "you getting hurt" part)

15801491_10211573299678692_255681558_n.jpg

Drunk and fireworks. My local, I was on another job, mutual aid MICU caught this job. I was busy with a drunk that was covered in shit, piss and puke.

M.

Ouch. Reminds me of that pic of the guy who used a .50 cal round as a hammer.

M.

Now that there...is going to leave a mark. People just don't get it...firecrackers are "little bombs."

Drunk and fireworks. My local, I was on another job, mutual aid MICU caught this job.

Pfffttt. Amateur hour in PA, just like their football.

Claws out for Harambe,
Jason Pierre-Paul

I was kind of hoping for a motivational New Year post, like the "person formally known as Freefalling" used to post on Mondays. Ah well, I guess when you become an amoral war profiteer you don't have times for things like that anymore. @AWP

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR?!?!?!? WEAK-ASS POSTS LIKE THIS AND WHAT MONDAY POSTS BECAME!!!!!! GO OUT ON TOP OR ON YOUR OWN TERMS!!!!! BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN AND MAKE A RUN AT ME?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!11!!!! YOU WANT TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA’ BEAT THE MAN AND SON, YOU WILL ALWAYS, AND I DO MEAN ALWAYS BE SECOND PLACE TO ME!!!!!! I AM THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA, LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER, AND DON’T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!

2017, WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!? NOT FUCKING MUCH CONSIDERING IT ISN’T A DAY OLD, BUT AT LEAST IT ISN’T 2016!!!!!!!! 2016 WENT HARD IN THE PAINT LIKE YOUR MOM STRUGGLING FOR RENT MONEY!!!!!!!!! 2016 CAN EAT A DICK, JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!!!!!!!! I HATE IT BUT I RESPECT IT BECAUSE IT HANDLED BUSINESS!!!!! A SHITTY BUSINESS TO BE SURE, BUT IT BROUGHT ITS A-GAME!!!!!!!! MORE DEATHS THAN A SEASON OF GAME OF THRONES, THE MOST BULLSHIT ELECTION IN US HISTORY, HARAMBE, TRUMP AND HILLARY (THAT WAS SO JACKED IT NEEDED A SECOND MENTION), THE SHAMBLING CORPSE OF PEYTON MANNING SHILLING CHEAP-ASS HORSE PISS HE CALLS BEER, AND THE RETURN OF THE SHADOWSPEAR ELECTIONS?!!!!!????????????????? FUCK 2016!!!!! WOE AND MISERY BE THY NAME!!!!!!

SO GO OUT THERE IN 2017 AND FACE FUCK ITS SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GUNNY HARTMAN IN THE SQUAD BAY AND MOTIVATE US ALL!!!!!!!!!!! BE SAFE, BE DEADLY, BE A HUMAN GODDAMN BEING FOR ONCE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE 2017 YOUR BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

OR WISH FOR A METEOR IF SHIT DOESN’T IMPROVE!!!!!!!!! ONE OF US HAS GOTS TO HAVE SOME RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR?!?!?!? WEAK-ASS POSTS LIKE THIS AND WHAT MONDAY POSTS BECAME!!!!!! GO OUT ON TOP OR ON YOUR OWN TERMS!!!!! BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN AND MAKE A RUN AT ME?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!11!!!! YOU WANT TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA’ BEAT THE MAN AND SON, YOU WILL ALWAYS, AND I DO MEAN ALWAYS BE SECOND PLACE TO ME!!!!!! I AM THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA, LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER, AND DON’T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!

2017, WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!? NOT FUCKING MUCH CONSIDERING IT ISN’T A DAY OLD, BUT AT LEAST IT ISN’T 2016!!!!!!!! 2016 WENT HARD IN THE PAINT LIKE YOUR MOM STRUGGLING FOR RENT MONEY!!!!!!!!! 2016 CAN EAT A DICK, JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!!!!!!!! I HATE IT BUT I RESPECT IT BECAUSE IT HANDLED BUSINESS!!!!! A SHITTY BUSINESS TO BE SURE, BUT IT BROUGHT ITS A-GAME!!!!!!!! MORE DEATHS THAN A SEASON OF GAME OF THRONES, THE MOST BULLSHIT ELECTION IN US HISTORY, HARAMBE, TRUMP AND HILLARY (THAT WAS SO JACKED IT NEEDED A SECOND MENTION), THE SHAMBLING CORPSE OF PEYTON MANNING SHILLING CHEAP-ASS HORSE PISS HE CALLS BEER, AND THE RETURN OF THE SHADOWSPEAR ELECTIONS?!!!!!????????????????? FUCK 2016!!!!! WOE AND MISERY BE THY NAME!!!!!!

SO GO OUT THERE IN 2017 AND FACE FUCK ITS SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GUNNY HARTMAN IN THE SQUAD BAY AND MOTIVATE US ALL!!!!!!!!!!! BE SAFE, BE DEADLY, BE A HUMAN GODDAMN BEING FOR ONCE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE 2017 YOUR BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

OR WISH FOR A METEOR IF SHIT DOESN’T IMPROVE!!!!!!!!! ONE OF US HAS GOTS TO HAVE SOME RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better now?

Son...it ain't about falling down in a puddle of your own puke. It's about finding--and maintaining-The Righteous Buzz. It takes practice.

"Righteous Buzz" I'm stealing that term. I've done that for years and have no problem with telling people to fuck off if I'm in it and they want to push me out the wrong way (shots? no, I'm good, I'm right where I want to be...). It works well.

Back