Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

I am not sure how serious he is versus just looking for reactions.
I'm honestly getting a different feeling from Trump this time. He's taking advice from family and friends, over insiders or handlers. He seems more wholesome, like leaving the protective glass at an event to check on a supporter that passed out. Or taking advice from Barron, to do Theo Von's podcast.

I'm honestly getting a different feeling from Trump this time. He's taking advice from family and friends, over insiders or handlers. He seems more wholesome, like leaving the protective glass at an event to check on a supporter that passed out. Or taking advice from Barron, to do Theo Von's podcast.

He's "matured" LOL.

I think the close call with death really did change him a little. He still likes to talk about himself a lot but there's more patience in his speeches.

Y'all out here beating up @Muppet like he's an NBA player's girlfriend. Look, he's as dumb as a Wheel of Fortune player, but smarter than someone who bought an extended warranty for their car. I'm sure the grilled cheese he eats from Shane Gillis' kitchen are amazing and Muppet's a beautiful person.

It was really entertaining. Fun to see Theo making Trump laugh. Dude is s riot. Talking to Trump about his drug use, he said it was great "like racing go karts with hookers bro" 🤣
I think it's the first time hearing that type of interview in general. Talked about his brother and that's certainly the first time I've heard that. The tone was very soft and compassionate. Theo straight up just called him Donald. Lol.

Back