Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Bagram AB, Iraq is a "dark site" located just outside Camp Cropper by the old Zoo area around VBC, all the rendition flights went in and out of there.....I can't believe you green tag guys don't know about it.....

Do you even OPERATE!

:ROFLMAO:

But, seriously....the VP candidate is a tool.
The guy could've just just truthfully said "I served as a Sr NCO in the Army and retired after 20 + years of service" and that alone would've given him some credibility. Now, he's a just a douchebag butt of jokes and memes.

Harris and Walz were in Pittsburgh yesterday and did some staged campaigning. As @RustyShackleford can attest, yinz jagz don't want to get between a Pittsburgher and their Primanti's n'at. I thought it was cute that the local area Republican committees were out in full force to "welcome" the faux Harris "crowds".
Pittsburgh diners fume over ‘staged’ Harris campaign stop as popular restaurant cleared: ‘Mind-boggling’

Protesters shouted, "They kicked us out of Primanti Brothers" and "You are terrible people" as the entourage arrived.

DNC running a psyops on Facebook.

456334562_8317561564986862_2259065948780234486_n.jpg

Search their names and see what groups they are posting in. Look at what some of those group rules are supposedly for, such as being from and still living in said state. Now click on their profiles after you find them and tell me what you are seeing.

One definitely ain't from the states or was even born in or had lived here.

I try to keep my like for certain artists and their politics separate. But Jason Isbell must have cancer in his brain, the Democrats are no longer the party of the working man. They're the party of extreme wealth with their backers using that wealth to poison the brains through ownership of the social institutions and the press. And they are for open borders. If only the people running the Republican Party would make this race about policy...because Kamala's platform is one for the Stalinists.

DNC running a psyops on Facebook.

456334562_8317561564986862_2259065948780234486_n.jpg

Search their names and see what groups they are posting in. Look at what some of those group rules are supposedly for, such as being from and still living in said state. Now click on their profiles after you find them and tell me what you are seeing.

One definitely ain't from the states or was even born in or had lived here.

One of the pollsters who is warning that the polls showing Harris way up because of faulty sampling said that a lot of the polls' have identical responses to questions, to the point of it being statistically impossible.

Back