Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Oh Ok, Kammie, so freedom of speech isn't really a thing in America....

I dont want to lose Twitter. Its the best forum to enjoy Trump Derangement Syndrome.
She's not going to do anything but spittle and be the typical mouthy San Fran liberal, and get mad with temper tantrums because both houses will be telling her to pound sand.

Trying to control the narrative no matter what and at all costs, to keep lies flourishing. What a horrible POS wHorris is.

Last edited:
We're making these women out to be celebrities and they are not completing KD time to the same standard as their peers. They're becoming Instagram hoes. I mean good on you for using your tab to get that brand deal I guess...

A few of the comments were supposedly from guys who knew, and went to Ranger school with her saying she was a "beast" at rucking.

After doing CrossFit and BJJ with women, also knowing some D2 college track and CC chicks, I found that hard to believe.

Maybe for the Israel thread or maybe it's a crosspost. But why did the families of those hostages speak at the DNC? When you consider this administration has basically held Israel back from doing what was needed to finish this? Well now we have an American hostage who was executed. Great work Kamala & Co? I have no idea who is running our country, I thought it was Jill but FLOTUS seems out to lunch. Anyways.

Maybe for the Israel thread or maybe it's a crosspost. But why did the families of those hostages speak at the DNC? When you consider this administration has basically held Israel back from doing what was needed to finish this? Well now we have an American hostage who was executed. Great work Kamala & Co? I have no idea who is running our country, I thought it was Jill but FLOTUS seems out to lunch. Anyways.

I can think of two reasons. First one: for me, personally, if one of my family members was being held hostage somewhere I'd go on ANY show, program, convention, podcast... street performance I don't care if I thought it would help them. Young Turks, HuffPo, Epoch Times, Daily Kos, Jimmy Kimmel, Alex Jones, Al Jazeera, you get the idea. ANYTHING to try to mobilize support for them. Especially since the left has most of the levers of power in this country, including (especially including) the Executive Branch. And since most of America, especially the political left, seems to have forgotten that Americans were murdered and are still being held hostage by Hamas while they're falling all over themselves to "Free Palestine," this is a good opportunity to remind everyone "oh yeah, that's still a thing." So that's reason one. And if I were in that situation and felt that it would help in the slightest, I would have gritted my teeth and gone on that stage as well.

The other thing is, people underestimate the power of indoctrination and group think. "Orange Man Bad" runs so deep that even with everything the left is doing, and more importantly isn't doing, right now they can't break free.

We threaten to withold funding to Israel, but put no restrictions on Hamas.
This whole situation would end if the West quit funding both sides of the conflict. Cut off financial and political support to Gaza (including and especially UNRWA) and the conflict would quickly come to an end.

We need to quit giving money to people who hate us.

This whole situation would end if the West quit funding both sides of the conflict. Cut off financial and political support to Gaza (including and especially UNRWA) and the conflict would quickly come to an end.

Let the UN shoulder the humanitarian efforts...

Likewise, cut funding until the hostages are released.
The current administration really doesn't care.

That clip of Walz walking away from the question after clearly hearing it and panicking is terrible.

China Tim did not look like he was having a good time. Also- holy CRAP is his record with the Chinese real, real bad.

Look into that one if you have the time.

We give Israel a few billion a year before the conflict, plus all the military aid since, and anywhere from a few hundred million to about $1B a year to many of their neighbors.

I don't know what the eventual cost of taking aid from all sides would be, but we do get some leverage from that money. Without the influence in place there would be a giant war in the region within a few years with Israel kicking a lot of ass again and taking more ME territory. Imagine them destroying Lebanon, and Palestinian territories using bombs bought from Russia or China.

This:

Is in no material way this:
this administration has basically held Israel back from doing what was needed to finish this?

Before we even go into the fact that Israel is more than capable of creating its own guided bombs, the paused munitions in question have been in production for decades, and doubtlessly stockpiled by Israel up until this.

The weapons delivery pause was a symbolic gesture aimed to boost President Biden's image among his younger base, which failed solidly given Israel's undeterred invasion of Rafah and his same-week announcement of a separate $1b weapons package to Israel.

We give Israel a few billion a year before the conflict, plus all the military aid since, and anywhere from a few hundred million to about $1B a year to many of their neighbors.

I don't know what the eventual cost of taking aid from all sides would be, but we do get some leverage from that money. Without the influence in place there would be a giant war in the region within a few years with Israel kicking a lot of ass again and taking more ME territory. Imagine them destroying Lebanon, and Palestinian territories using bombs bought from Russia or China.
The first bolded part: I don't like that either, especially since it's largely a kickback scheme. Much of the money we give them has to be spent on US materiel which is conveniently made in... the districts of the people doing the approving. And if not that, their constiuents are uber-Israel supporters who want us to give $$$ to Israel. And, to be honest, I'm not sure how much they really need it. Israel's economy is chugging along pretty well (see Startup Nation). I think the only country in the region with higher GDP is Qatar or Bahrain or something. They'd probably be doing pretty well without billions from us every year.

Second bolded part: what leverage, exactly, are we getting for funding Fatah and Hamas? Hamas is at war with the same country that we're giving billions of dollars a year to, and have been for decades. They are existential, zero-sum enemies. Just this past year they carried out a 9/11 style attack against Israel, arguably our best ally in the region. Fatah is not as bad, but only because they're not as strong. They regularly pay terrorists and/or their families for terror attacks carried out against or in Israel, including against Americans (see the Taylor Force Act) .https://havokjournal.com/politics/international/three-reasons-palestinian-pay-slay-stay/

I'm all about paying people to support our interests, but when they're acting directly against those interests, we either need to do something immediate and meaningful about it, or cease our support.

If we really want meaningful peace between Israel and the Palestinians, the world needs to stop crying over a "ceasefire" and let the two groups sort our a permanent solution in which one side wins. Only then will there be peace.

The first bolded part: I don't like that either, especially since it's largely a kickback scheme. Much of the money we give them has to be spent on US materiel which is conveniently made in... the districts of the people doing the approving. And if not that, their constiuents are uber-Israel supporters who want us to give $$$ to Israel. And, to be honest, I'm not sure how much they really need it. Israel's economy is chugging along pretty well (see Startup Nation). I think the only country in the region with higher GDP is Qatar or Bahrain or something. They'd probably be doing pretty well without billions from us every year.

Second bolded part: what leverage, exactly, are we getting for funding Fatah and Hamas? Hamas is at war with the same country that we're giving billions of dollars a year to, and have been for decades. They are existential, zero-sum enemies. Just this past year they carried out a 9/11 style attack against Israel, arguably our best ally in the region. Fatah is not as bad, but only because they're not as strong. They regularly pay terrorists and/or their families for terror attacks carried out against or in Israel, including against Americans (see the Taylor Force Act) .https://havokjournal.com/politics/international/three-reasons-palestinian-pay-slay-stay/

I'm all about paying people to support our interests, but when they're acting directly against those interests, we either need to do something immediate and meaningful about it, or cease our support.

If we really want meaningful peace between Israel and the Palestinians, the world needs to stop crying over a "ceasefire" and let the two groups sort our a permanent solution in which one side wins. Only then will there be peace.
We seem to like funding both sides...we fund Israel to deter Iran...we fund the PLO, and then Hamas does Hamas things. Manufactures rockets out of pipes. Etc. So, why do we fund the PLO? Fund Israel and only Israel or fund no one.

Back