Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Does this hurt Trump? I think she's been fully exposed as a swamp rat and holds little to no sway on conservative voters. Bitter that Trump DX'ed her.

Liz Cheney endorses Harris for president
I think this proves this isn't a Republican vs. Democrat election, as Trump has said. This is the establishment vs. Americans first and Cheney is establishment.

Does this hurt Trump? I think she's been fully exposed as a swamp rat and holds little to no sway on conservative voters. Bitter that Trump DX'ed her.

LOL, no.

Who voted for Liz? not enough as she got booted by her constituents.
Dick Cheney is an asshole too, a guy who left office with a 63% disapproval rating.

Dick Cheney before he dicks you...

She endorsed Biden, the only thing hurting Trump is that she like the McCains is allowed a voice. She has done more damage to this country than she'll every admit.

the only reason she gave ANY endorsement is because it gave her a few more minutes of public exposure - she is an attention whore that lost her platform because her SUPPORTERS left her when she decided to show everyone who she really was - an attention whore
she is a trash politician and a trash person that just proves money cant buy class

Last edited:
Maybe he wants in on that head action?

Geez, I don't even have to try to sneak it in there with the double entendre as her reputation certainly precedes.

Some rumors are starting to circulate that this motherfucker is Kamala's short list for Attorney General if she wins.
20240907_155806.jpg

It's difficult to articulate how bad that would be. For those who don't know, this is Keith Ellison, Minnesota's current Attorney General.

I'm tempted to dismiss the rumor, but I never thought our dipshit governor would be selected as her VP candidate either when those rumors started to swirl. Yet, here we are.

Back