Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Damn - you have struck gold on that one. The voice of reason and all that jazz...
My apologies for posting such a "thread drift" but now, I feel obligated to somehow try and tie my wandering post back into the topic of presidential elections...

Low-T can cause depression: which is how I feel EVERY election cycle when I am faced with the cold hard facts that we are often forced into voting for the lesser of all evils and almost never for who is actually "best for the country"
...it is also very depressing to see the blind political loyalty associated with the extremes of both sides of the aisle.

Low-T causes difficulty with concentration and memory, which is why we exist in the context of all in which we live, and what came before us - after all, do you think we just fell out of a coconut tree? C'mon man.
...you know: the thing

Low-T causes a decrease in endurance; it means you can't just keep watching an entire political speech anymore - you are tired and drowsy five minutes into it - you are exhausted at hearing Donald Trump saying the same Donald Trump things over and over and over and over...
...and you can barely tolerate more than 90 seconds of that cackling orator from Kalifournya that was one of the first ones to drop from the primaries when she ran, then earned some of the WORST approval ratings ever for a VP - only to be told that somehow, she is suddenly one of the best things to EVER happen to this great nation of ours.
I am exhausted because of my decreased endurance levels.

Low-T causes a reduced sex drive and lets face it - aren't we ALL sick and tired of getting fucked by the political class that is driving this nation into the ground?

Lastly, low testosterone levels can cause slow growth - much like the Harris/Biden economy.

Beautiful tie-in!

Also for the 2A thread, but yes, the Democrats are in fact coming to disarm you.

I didn't hear anything about mandatory gun confiscation in this video. Where is that coming from? They're talking about buy-back programs--which we all know are a joke.

There's a big difference between these insipid buy-back efforts and the ATF/FBI kicking down your door to take your guns. Which, as we all know, would lead to lotz of killing and quite possibly armed rebellion.

I'd be willing to accept the suggestion that a mandatory buy back - is in fact - confiscation - just disguised by words that sound like there is some type of commerce taking place.

I didn't buy anything from the government so how can I sell something BACK o the government? MAKING me "sell" something BACK to the government when they are going to "pay" me with my very own tax money is nothing less than confiscation under the veil of commerce for stupid people that don't understand commerce
or liberty
or tyranny
or the definition of 'mandatory'

The government doesn't need to go door to door. They just need to set an example of what they will bring if they come to "your" house - and millions will comply out of fear. The rest can be rounded up over time when it becomes convenient to drive that warning home for a few hundred thousand more peasants that wont fall in line.

They've already demonstrated that they will murder Randy Weavers wife - consequence free- if you don't play ball. They will burn down your commune and leave your children and family members to die in the flames - even though they could have had the sheriff pick you up in town - if you dont submit.
...they dont need to go door to door - they just need to scare some folks into submission and get them to "say something when they see something"

It worked for the Stasi, it can work here too.

They can just say "bring your shit in or else" and people will flock to the mandatory buy back center. The lines will be insane. The internet will lag from so many folks trying to sell their shit online before the price drops - just like folks couldn't wait to jump on Obamas cash-for-clunkers program. Just like the legions of people that couldn't WAIT to register their AR pistols with the Bureau of Booze, Cigarettes and MachineGuns when the AFT unilaterally redefined the word "brace" - just because theaAFT promised to expedite the paperwork

The USA is full of folks that can't wait for Novemeber to end so they can swallow their "blue pill" and get back to pretending that nothing is wrong in America. Because they can't admit to themselves that the government will do whatever they please, whenever they please and those same people know that taking the red pill means you have to stay in wonder land...

There are people in governmnet - TODAY - seeking control of the governmnet - TODAy - that are currently DEMANDING that you accept their disinformation under the mantel of one of them being misquoted or taken out of context or misunderstood (lest you be accused of being a racist, sexist, estremist, or MAGA supporter) - all the while stating quite clearly that you or I should be held criminally accountable for spreading misinformation like saying...
...COVID came from poor lab procedures
...masks and social distancing "might" not work like the government says it does
...vaccines are supposed to keep you from getting sick
...there are only two genders
...FaceBook colluded with the government to impact election results
...the earth is round
You know - things that are all true - but in direct contravention to approved left wing narratives.

Nah, I'm going to go ahead and state clearly that what I heard in that video was ABSOLUTELY a top Harris surrogate and sitting US Senator giving verification that YES the democrats are going to confiscate your private property under the guise of "mandatory commerce" if they are able to finish their takeover of the US government in November...
...rewind it and play it again; pay close attention to the part when his lips are moving and its clear that he will happily interject the word "mandatory" in the leftist assault on those pesky inalienable rights that we all think our creator endowed us with

The 2d amendment to the Bill of Government Approved Privileges is in danger my friends - but its OK - because they are going to pay you for it.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to accept the suggestion that a mandatory buy back - is in fact - confiscation - just disguised by words that sound like there is some type of commerce taking place.

I didn't buy anything from the government so how can I sell something BACK o the government? MAKING me "sell" something BACK to the government when they are going to "pay" me with my very own tax money is nothing less than confiscation under the veil of commerce for stupid people that don't understand commerce
or liberty
or tyranny
or the definition of 'mandatory'

The government doesn't need to go door to door. They just need to set an example of what they will bring if they come to "your" house - and millions will comply out of fear. The rest can be rounded up over time when it becomes convenient to drive that warning home for a few hundred thousand more peasants that wont fall in line.

They've already demonstrated that they will murder Randy Weavers wife - consequence free- if you don't play ball. They will burn down your commune and leave your children and family members to die in the flames - even though they could have had the sheriff pick you up in town - if you dont submit.
...they dont need to go door to door - they just need to scare some folks into submission and get them to "say something when they see something"

It worked for the Stasi, it can work here too.

They can just say "bring your shit in or else" and people will flock to the mandatory buy back center. The lines will be insane. The internet will lag from so many folks trying to sell their shit online before the price drops - just like folks couldn't wait to jump on Obamas cash-for-clunkers program. Just like the legions of people that couldn't WAIT to register their AR pistols with the Bureau of Booze, Cigarettes and MachineGuns when the AFT unilaterally redefined the word "brace" - just because theaAFT promised to expedite the paperwork

The USA is full of folks that can't wait for Novemeber to end so they can swallow their "blue pill" and get back to pretending that nothing is wrong in America. Because they can't admit to themselves that the government will do whatever they please, whenever they please and those same people know that taking the red pill means you have to stay in wonder land...

There are people in governmnet - TODAY - seeking control of the governmnet - TODAy - that are currently DEMANDING that you accept their disinformation under the mantel of one of them being misquoted or taken out of context or misunderstood (lest you be accused of being a racist, sexist, estremist, or MAGA supporter) - all the while stating quite clearly that you or I should be held criminally accountable for spreading misinformation like saying...
...COVID came from poor lab procedures
...masks and social distancing "might" not work like the government says it does
...vaccines are supposed to keep you from getting sick
...there are only two genders
...FaceBook colluded with the government to impact election results
...the earth is round
You know - things that are all true - but in direct contravention to approved left wing narratives.

Nah, I'm going to go ahead and state clearly that what I heard in that video was ABSOLUTELY a top Harris surrogate and sitting US Senator giving verification that YES the democrats are going to confiscate your private property under the guise of "mandatory commerce" if they are able to finish their takeover of the US government in November...
...rewind it and play it again; pay close attention to the part when his lips are moving and its clear that he will happily interject the word "mandatory" in the leftist assault on those pesky inalienable rights that we all think our creator endowed us with

The 2d amendment to the Bill of Government Approved Privileges is in danger my friends - but its OK - because they are going to pay you for it.

Yes, sir. You are right. "Buy Back" is just fucking code.

Meh. Quite possibly the most biased debate I've ever seen. Fact check and shut down everything Trump, nothing Harris.

My favorite part of the debate has been watching the first few episodes of Season 1 - Alien Disclosure Files on Amazon Prime...
-historic encounters
-unveiling the truth
-government coverups
-secret deals made between world governments
AND WHAT i REALLY WANRT TO KNOW IS:
WHO IS KEEPING THIS INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC - AND WHY?

After a few hours - my level of disbelief hasn't changed - I'm still pretty certain that nothing has changed - I still plan on voting for the candidate least likely to continue trying to transform the nation into a liberal hell scape.
Pretty much the same as if I'd watched the debate and came away angry and frustrated.

Agreed. But Harris owned that debate, largely because Trump failed to succinctly go after key facts. He needed to control the narrative and press the points and did not do so.

Make no mistake, Harris is a fucking trainwreck, but she didn't come off that way tonight. The question is does anyone really buy her bullshit? Does anyone care? Were any minds really changed? Doubtful.

Meh. Quite possibly the most biased debate I've ever seen. Fact check and shut down everything Trump, nothing Harris.
Yep! Found out ABC is owned by The Disney Corp, so it's no wonder why they hold water for the regime.

I feel bad for Walt Disney, the man was an ardent anti-communist. His company and name now are being used to promote the same ideologies he despised.

Back