Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

He carried weapons of war, in war...

And he's the only goober I've ever seen wear chaps in the field in Minnesota.

This video is sure to impress young male voters....

Timmy’s testosterone tour. 🙄 With his fancy Beretta trap gun that he can’t figure the fuck out. Hard to believe he was ever a soldier, especially a CSM.

Overturned. Appellate court absolutely destroyed the case so badly the lawyers *begged* not to be sanctioned in their closing remarks. Money returns to Trump. That’s the short of it.
Interesting.
Not challenging you, but nothing shows up on Google.
I'll try DUCK, DUCK, GO and see what their search results show.

Interesting.
Not challenging you, but nothing shows up on Google.
I'll try DUCK, DUCK, GO and see what their search results show.
Don't use duck duck go. Get a VPN, use Brave through the VPN. Solves 90% of your issues without going TOR or dark.

I can’t find that it was overturned. Or are you projecting?
I'm projecting deez nuts. If you can't find it, it doesn't mean it's not so; it means you're a bad looker.

$500 Million Fraud Judgement Against Trump Called "Troubling" by New York Appeals Judge
Appeals Court Questions Trump’s ‘Troubling’ $450 Million Fine In Civil Fraud Case
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/26/trump-civil-fraud-appeal-oral-arguments-00181339
Joseph D. McBride, Esq. on Instagram: "UPDATE: NY Appellate Court Destroys Democrat Prosecutors in Trump Fraud Case."

This all took me about 2 seconds on an airplane, fellas. Let's hone those google skills.

Huh, didn't know he's at the rally in PV the next town over in a few hours. Didn't even know there was going to be one.

Ya, I'll stay put because the crazies and the police will be active.

Dj Khaled voice *anotha one*

Lots of weird reporting here; initially poo-poo'd as not an actual attempt and a possible overreaction; now saying he had illegal shotgun, a hot pistol or two, and fake VIP passes...

As always, I would probably wait till it shakes out HAHAHAHAHHAHA KIDDING no one is gonna do that.

Don't use duck duck go. Get a VPN, use Brave through the VPN. Solves 90% of your issues without going TOR or dark.

I'm projecting deez nuts. If you can't find it, it doesn't mean it's not so; it means you're a bad looker.

$500 Million Fraud Judgement Against Trump Called "Troubling" by New York Appeals Judge
Appeals Court Questions Trump’s ‘Troubling’ $450 Million Fine In Civil Fraud Case
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/26/trump-civil-fraud-appeal-oral-arguments-00181339
Joseph D. McBride, Esq. on Instagram: "UPDATE: NY Appellate Court Destroys Democrat Prosecutors in Trump Fraud Case."

This all took me about 2 seconds on an airplane, fellas. Let's hone those google skills.
That was just the first oral argument. I'm pretty sure those dudes are effed.

Oh holy shit.

Uhhhhh- I’m gonna let you guys find this one for yourself but if the reports I am seeing are even sort of true…

The October surprise du jour involves a teacher, a gay bar, a male student, a sleepover… and the nickname “Touchdown Timmy”.

As always, go look for yourself, I’m just pointing you in the direction.

Also, the NY fraud case getting blown up and getting ZERO attention has been wild.
This is now breaking. Disgusting if true.

Back