Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Don't use duck duck go. Get a VPN, use Brave through the VPN. Solves 90% of your issues without going TOR or dark.

I'm projecting deez nuts. If you can't find it, it doesn't mean it's not so; it means you're a bad looker.

$500 Million Fraud Judgement Against Trump Called "Troubling" by New York Appeals Judge
Appeals Court Questions Trump’s ‘Troubling’ $450 Million Fine In Civil Fraud Case
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/26/trump-civil-fraud-appeal-oral-arguments-00181339
Joseph D. McBride, Esq. on Instagram: "UPDATE: NY Appellate Court Destroys Democrat Prosecutors in Trump Fraud Case."

This all took me about 2 seconds on an airplane, fellas. Let's hone those google skills.

Yes, sir, I found all that. But nothing says anything about the conviction having been definitively overturned. Not yet, anyway. If it is, it’ll be all over Fox News and the liberal media will be going apeshit.

Last edited:
Trends looking not great at all for team Harris-Walz. The race is tightening everywhere, Catholics are trending to Trump, GOP has made huge gains in registration, Walz is souring a lot of independents, Biden distancing himself from Harris, Trump is polling great in previously 'D' states.

I totally get what everyone is saying here about a complicit left wing media in one of the most left wing/extremist states that completely ignored the MYRIAD of blatant lies of a dyed in the wool establishment clown Tim Walz. That media would have 100% dug into these claims before. Like when people from his own unit called him out on lying about his service, and went to his office, with a news crew.

You guys are totally right- there’s no way facts existed about a politician that was a favorite of the MSM were ignored and covered up for decades.

It’s completely implausible to believe that this situation happened; then the accuser (still a minor) didn’t want to be dragged through this disgusting trauma as a younger man, but now, as Walz is about to sit in the highest halls of power, he gained the courage to speak out as a whistleblower, as an adult victim of a predatory teacher. That took him TO CHINA WITH HIM.

We should ignore this, just like the left did with Kavanaugh and the gang rape ‘allegations’ that had a 10th of the corroboration. That had zero basis in reality, and I’m glad that, looking back, the media treated him fairly.

Anyway here’s a video you should dismiss out of hand because as we all know, it can’t possibly be true.

I totally get what everyone is saying here about a complicit left wing media in one of the most left wing/extremist states that completely ignored the MYRIAD of blatant lies of a dyed in the wool establishment clown Tim Walz. That media would have 100% dug into these claims before. Like when people from his own unit called him out on lying about his service, and went to his office, with a news crew.

You guys are totally right- there’s no way facts existed about a politician that was a favorite of the MSM were ignored and covered up for decades.

It’s completely implausible to believe that this situation happened; then the accuser (still a minor) didn’t want to be dragged through this disgusting trauma as a younger man, but now, as Walz is about to sit in the highest halls of power, he gained the courage to speak out as a whistleblower, as an adult victim of a predatory teacher. That took him TO CHINA WITH HIM.

We should ignore this, just like the left did with Kavanaugh and the gang rape ‘allegations’ that had a 10th of the corroboration. That had zero basis in reality, and I’m glad that, looking back, the media treated him fairly.

Anyway here’s a video you should dismiss out of hand because as we all know, it can’t possibly be true.

I am glad I am not autistic or I would not have picked up on the subtle sarcasm lol...

Back