Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

There is probably an argument to be made for the possibility that Joe has been somewhat of a lame duck for most of his presidency.
Even during his campaign he dropped a few snippets about only serving one term - everyone knew that Joe was nothing more than an anyonebuthillary candidate - and he knew it too...

It's hard to think that anyone could have ever unseated Jimmy Carter as one of the least inspirational presidents of the modern era - but here we are.

I hate having to even think of what this nation has in store when Harris starts shitting all over the oval office - if anyone can "out suck" Carter and Biden on the sucky president scale - well, Harris is the natural choice.

Saw the 60 minutes interview with Kamala. They stuck it to her, she had no substance to back up her claims.

I hope a ton of people saw it and they get turned off. If anything I can see Trump winning based on low voter turn out. But then I think we are in for 4 more years of little getting done besides Dems spending all their energy to take him down again...

Saw the 60 minutes interview with Kamala. They stuck it to her, she had no substance to back up her claims.

I hope a ton of people saw it and they get turned off. If anything I can see Trump winning based on low voter turn out. But then I think we are in for 4 more years of little getting done besides Dems spending all their energy to take him down again...
I think internal polling shows a solid Trump win.

I started thinking that when Biden didn't shut the Longshoreman strike down before it could start. I asked my wife why would he want the economy to go to shit just before the election?

The only logical reason I came up with to ensure Trump inherited a recession, or worse, but after today I just wonder if Joe (like Barack) just wants to burn everything down as a final fuck you to us.

I think internal polling shows a solid Trump win.

I started thinking that when Biden didn't shut the Longshoreman strike down before it could start. I asked my wife why would he want the economy to go to shit just before the election?

The only logical reason I came up with to ensure Trump inherited a recession, or worse, but after today I just wonder if Joe (like Barack) just wants to burn everything down as a final fuck you to us.

I think it's much like Trudeau's administration, all the idea's and decisions come from ideological staffers/advisors. I don't think either are really involved in major decisions.

I don't think it matters if KH said she eats babies and snorts blow, she's not Trump. Very, very few Harris supporters with whom I have engaged in a meaningful way claim they are voting for her for anything other than 'not Trump.'

I also think there's something wonky in the polling and I cannot put my finger on it. Many sites say it's a statistical tie, but we are seeing some polls with as much as a 3% change one way or the other day-to-day. That should not be happening, unless they are using simply bad methodology.

View attachment 45965
🤣

How desperate is the Harris-Walz campaign?
To be frank, this is smart. They are going where the voters are. Need Trump to get on Rogan and Vance to get on Tim Pool. According to Alex Cooper Trump was invited to Call Her Daddy also...but probably needs to go on Pardon My Take. I actually doubt he was asked to be on Call Her Daddy, I'm certain Kamala paid for that.

Last edited:
People laughed and made fun when Bill Clinton played his saxophone on late night talk show and look at him now - he's a 700 year old pedozombie married to a powerful sith lord...

...who knows how far going live on a World of Warcraft Twitch Stream (whatever in the actual fuck that even means) could take a freak show like this asshole. A year from now this guy might actually be in control of that top secret weather control machine that EweToobers are raving about and if he plays his cards right, he could ride this all way to a VP slot for Hillary in 2028

I will vote for the first candidate to use their climate changing, contrail-spewing, hurricane-controlling tech for good. Send hurricanes to New Orleans the way God intended and keep them away from FL, and I will ride Michelle Obama's dick like Evel Knievel into the Snake River Canyon.

I will vote for the first candidate to use their climate changing, contrail-spewing, hurricane-controlling tech for good. Send hurricanes to New Orleans the way God intended and keep them away from FL, and I will ride Michelle Obama's dick like Evel Knievel into the Snake River Canyon.
And the winner is...
https://www.wsj.com/politics/electi...rest-tax-deductible-977c7092?mod=hp_lead_pos4

Can you say, "Carbon Tax Rebate?" (You did ask for that right? Good enough?)

Donald Trump Calls for Making Car-Loan Interest Tax Deductible​

DETROIT—Donald Trump said he wants to make car-loan interest payments tax deductible and took a warning shot at Chinese car companies looking to send Mexican-built vehicles to the U.S., in proposals aimed at strengthening the American auto industry.
Trump outlined his plans, which also include renegotiating the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement to address his concerns about Chinese cars being made in Mexico, at an event Thursday before the Detroit Economic Club. He said he would impose a 100% tariff or more on any such vehicles exported to the U.S.

By far, one of Trump's best interviews to date.

When you compare this to Kamala's 60 minutes (disaster) and her Call Her Daddy (disgusting) and The View (dismal)- holy crap. What are we even doing.

Trump also announced today that he plans to let you write off the interest on your car loan as tax-deductible... listen, it's a campaign promise. I get it.

But one candidate is moving in the right direction, and quickly. The other is seeking out podcasts that exclusively talk about sucking dick and getting mad when reporters as honest questions and follow ups.

When you compare this to Kamala's 60 minutes (disaster) and her Call Her Daddy (disgusting) and The View (dismal)- holy crap. What are we even doing.

Trump also announced today that he plans to let you write off the interest on your car loan as tax-deductible... listen, it's a campaign promise. I get it.

But one candidate is moving in the right direction, and quickly. The other is seeking out podcasts that exclusively talk about sucking dick and getting mad when reporters as honest questions and follow ups.

I saw an article Wednesday that she's having her worst week since she entered the race. The polls are reflecting this.

Back